Worst Day

Nayeon paid the taxi and quickly  entered the hospital. She's tried to call her stepmother but she didn't pick up her phone. Nayeon let out a heavy sighed.

'Miss may i know if there's a patient name IM JINYOUNG here? ' Nayeon asked the nurse who worked at the counter.

'Im sorry mrs but we can't give any information about our patient to the stranger ' the nurse answered politely.

'No, im his daughter. Please I need to see my dad now. My mom didn't pick up her phone so i dont know what room he is. Please help me ' Nayeon begging to the nurse as she's crying. She can't hold her tear anymore and people around her keep looking at her with weirdo looked.

The nurse feel pity on her as she give the room number to Nayeon . Nayeon thanked the nurse and quickly entered the lift . She press the button at 7 . As soon as the lift door opened , she quickly looking for 456 room. She keep checking the room number one by one and stopped when her eyes caught something. The figure of a girl standing in front a room while crying and sobbing.

"Mom' Nayeon stuttering.

Her pace became fastest to her stepmother direction. She stopped in front of her stepmother and looked at the room number.

'Where's dad ' Nayeon asked as she put her hand on her stepmother shoulder . 'Why didn't you answered my call and why didn't you tell me about this ' Nayeon higher her voice.

Her mom looked at her with blank expression and snatch Nayeon hand from her shoulder. She then took a step to the lift direction without talked or explained anything to Nayeon.

Nayeon speechless with her stepmother behavior. She then hesitate to enter the room . "Should i go in ' her mumble. She then took a deep breath and entered the room.

She's froze as soon as she entered the room . Her eyes landed at a figure who covered with a blanket .

'No this can't happened. ' Nayeon started crying.