40: What Happened?

Nicole's View

I head back into the restaurant to grab my back from the table, but I stop dead in my tracks. I watch as some other girl half carries Avery into the bathroom.

What the fuck? Why? How come Avery looks passed out?

Something doesn't feel right. I need to go check on Avery.

I groggily walk over to the bathroom and open the bathroom door to witness the mystery girl trying to unzip Avery's dress.

"What the hell do you think you are doing to Avery?" I say snacking the girls hand away from Avery's zipper.

"Fuck off you old hag, it's none of your buisness," she yells back defiantly. Oh this bitch doesn't know who she is messing with.

"Call me old hag one more time, I'll be sure to smack that smirk off your face now," I growl.

"Get the fuck out of here you old hag," she repeats pushing me towards the door. I stumble to hold myself up, holding my mouth to stop the throw up from coming out. I'm still in a bad physical state from not having had a bit of alcohol.

"Fine. I'll leave, but not before I get in a good fight," I counter grabbing a hold of the girls hair.

"See, I'm very agitated right now and you are making things much worse," I explain while smacking the girl across the face.

She looks at me in shock and whimpers out, "You hit me!"

"Yeah, no shit. I told you I would. Now let go of Avery," i say trying to pry her hands off of Avery who goes limp in our hands.

"What the fuck did you do to the poor girl?" I ask grabbing her from the other girls grasp. I sit her down on the floor. I stand back up to face the girl and feel a sting across my cheek. I hold up my hand to my face and realization sits in. The bitch slapped me.

I raise my hand and instead of immediately slapping her back, I ball my fist and swing hard.

-crack-

My first makes contact with her nose and the girl immediately raises her hands to her face. Blood starts dripping from her hands and tears start welling up in her eyes.

"That's what you get, bitch," I spit at her. I turn around to glance at Avery and still notice that her eyes are closed, I kneel down and notice that her breathing is very shallow. That doesn't seem good, I get up and right before I open the door to the bathroom, I make sure to kick the the mysterious girl in the ribs. She doubles over in pain and I exit the bathroom to find a waiter.

I flag one down who walks to me, "How may I help you?"

"There's a girl bleeding in the bathroom and another one is knocked out. She doesn't look good, we need to get more help," I blurt out to him.

"Um, are you okay?" He asks me as my knees start to wobble. I stagger backwards and everything starts to get blurry. I feel nauseous and almost fall, but the waiter catches me.

"Go to the ladies bathroom, the girls need help," I murmur out. The waiter calls for help as I start to black out.

"Hey, you. Call an ambulance. You over there, go check out the bathrooms," I hear the waiter say before I completely black out.

--------------------

Ezra's view

After a while of trying to calm myself down I go back inside the restuarant to see it in chaos. Emt's are running inside trying to push everyone back as they try to find someone who is hurt. I glance around, but can't find Avery anywhere.