Prologue

All I ever wanted was a family. Ever since I was two all I have know is the system. Foster care system that is. I have been in a total of about 8 homes. Why 8 you ask well there were the ones where I got to big. The ones where there just not enough room. The ones where I'm just too different.

You see I was born very different from other and normal people. Not only was I born intersex but I was born with some weird looking eyes. The color of my eye are very unique. Being born intersex as been rough. For those who don't know what that is well I was born with a female upper and a male lower.

I was bullied in school up to high school. I started to take MMA and boxing. On the first day of high school I stood up for myself. Yea I might have got suspended but no one ever bothered me. I actually like school because it gave me time away from the homes I was in.

I don't really know why my parents gave me up. I never really cared. Yea I always wanted to know why they gave me up but I don't need to look them up at this time. Right now I'm just trying to get to know myself better.

Hi I'm Alex. I'm 16 will be turning 17 in 7 months on August 23. I live in Arizona. As of right now I'm in a home where they make me do all the chores. There are also a little girl there she is 4 and a young boy around 8. They don't really feed us but when they do I give my food to them. I have been here for about 3 months now. The guy does nothing but work all day. The wife is the huge problem. She likes to hit. I try my best to protect the little ones but there so much I can do. Luckily we all go to school so they are not there alone with her. Amy the little girl goes to daycare paid for by the state. Liam is in school. He is a shy kid so I worry for him. If we were to tell our case workers they would just say we were lying. I feel connected to them and don't want to leave them here alone. They both look up to me as a big sister.

So let's see what this new year has in store for me. Let just hope I can keep us safe long enough.

Attn:

This is just something that I had on my mind along with something else as well. Might put that out as well not sure. Well thanks for reading gals and guys.

Tug