Twenty Three

Even though I didn't get the votes I needed. Here it is. It kinda sucks that I couldn't get the votes but it's unfair to those that like this story. I hope you all enjoy it and I hope the wait was worth it.

I woke and packed mine and Tia's clothes. I may have put a gift in her bag but I know she will like it. I know I do. I told the kiddos that I would see them tomorrow because I would be gone for the day. I had to promise Lee I would come back. After the kiddos were gone I got ready. I laid out an outfit for Tia as well. Once I was done I woke her up. Once we were all done we headed out.

"So are you still not going to tell me where we are going?"

"No, you have to trust me but it is about a two hour drive so you can rest if you want."

That she did. I just drove while listening to music off of one of my playlist. I had to stop once for gas bit that's ok. She didn't wake which I was glad about. I locked the car and went into get some things. Once I did I got back on the road. Thirty minutes later we were here. I took our bags inside and went back to wake up Tia

"My queen we are here. I need you to wake up." I said as I was placing kisses on her face.

"Are we here les yeux?" She asked me rubbing her eyes

"Yes we are my queen." I said as i took her hand to help her out the car.

"Omg this is so beautiful."

We got inside and she said she wanted to freshen up. So I fixed us some lunch. I just made us some quick shrimp and steak tacos.

"Damn baby it smells so good in here

"Damn baby it smells so good in here."

"Thanks now let eat."

We talked and ate. Then after we cuddled on the couch talking about anything and everything. It was about two in the afternoon now.

"Can we go in the jacuzzi"

"Hell yea don't need to tell me twice." I got up to put on some trunks. When she grabbed my hand

"Where are you going? Let's just get in  with our underwear."

"Ok fine with me." We both ended up stripping out of our clothes. Damn she found my gift and planned this. Fuck she is beautiful.