Twelve

The date is June 15. So what is so special about this date well it's my birthday. Yea that's right I'm 18. I don't feel like getting out of bed just yet so I'm just laying here. I hear the door open then feel two bodies on top of me.

"Sissy it's your birthday. Get up." I hear Amy say. Since she as been in preschool her talking as greatly approved.

"Come on sis get up. We got you things." Liam says

"Ok ok I'm up. Let me put on some clothes and I will be right down."

They both let and I just put on some shorts and a tank top. Once I was walking down the stairs I could tell their were more then just four people down there.

"Happy Birthday." They all yelled

Everyone one was there even Tia.  Thank goodness I put on a shirt because Maple and Jerry are here. They still don't know about my extra part. I saw presents on the living room table so I sat down in front of them.

"Open mine sissy." Amy said handing me a gift. I opened it and it was a shirt saying I love my little sister with a hand written card.

"Thank you so much princess. "

"My turn." Liam says

It was another shirt that says I love my little brother. I chuckled.

"Thanks bro. I like it."

Rose and Thomas walked over to give a hug and give me a gift. Now something I love to go is take photos. They got me a Sony A7R III.

"Guys you didn't have to buy this. It's to much."

"You are our grandchild. We love you and know how passionate you are about photography. So please just take it. We believe in you."

I got up and gave them I tight hug

I got up and gave them I tight hug. No one as ever cared for me.

"Ok ok it's time for our gift." Maple says a little frustrated.

They get up but I only give Maple a small hug and give Jerry a handshake. I opened it and it was several panty and bra sets. I could hear ther rest chuckle.

"Umm thanks guys but I prefer boxers." I say handing them the box back.

"Its the thought that counts." I say to them with a smile.

"Well it's time for our gift kiddo." Dave says to me. He hands me a box that looks like a shirt may be in it. Once I open it. My hand goes to my mouth and I feel the tears on my face. Jess comes over and wiped them. I take her in the biggest hug I can. Dave joins and my crying only gets worse.

"Are you guys for real? You want to adopt us and even me?"

With the word adopt Liam's head snaps toward us.

"Really?"

"Of course really. We love you guys so much." Jess say while crying

"So we can call you guys mom and dad now."