Ten

Attn: So I changed the age of Alex. She is now 17 turning 18 in tw months. Hope you gals and guys enjoy.

I went back to my laptop and put it up. I knew there was no sense in trying to do more if Tia was coming. After about ten minutes someone knocked on the door. I went to open and there was Tia. Damn the I wish I could just kiss her. She looks so beautiful. Someone clearing their throat brought me out of my head. I didn't even notice that Jerry was behind her. He was glaring at me but I didn't care I had this beautiful woman in front of me.

"I see you two are good. I will be leaving you now."

With that he left. Creepy

"You look beautiful." I said to her. She blushed and looked down. I took a finger and brought her head up.

"Your crown is falling my queen. Don't hide from me. your beauty shouldn't be hidden"

She blushed even more and I chuckled.

"OK Romero let get you stitched up." She said lightly pushing me in the room. She started to walk ahead of me and let me tell you it was a sight to see.

 She started to walk ahead of me and let me tell you it was a sight to see

She pulled me by hand and sat me back down in the desk chair.

"I would have told you to lay on the bed but you have guest." She said as she pointed to the kids.

"Yea well I wouldn't mind laying on a bed for you anytime. I said with a wink" I and with a smirk.

"Girl bye you can't handle all this." She said laughing.

I stood made sure to leave little space between us. Her breathe hitched as if she was surprised. I lend down to her ear and whispered

"My queen trust me when I say I can handle all of you. I would make you feel things you never felt. I would hit places you never knew about. Babygirl just be patient and I will treat you like the queen you are." With that I kissed her forehead and sat back down.

"You can't do that. You make me feel things already." She said blushing

"I promise when the time is right I won't disappoint you my queen" and kissed her hand.

She soon put on gloves and went to work. About 10 minutes later she was done.

"You popped four stitches. I thought I told you to be careful."

"Hey it wasn't my fault the kids were scared and hugged to tight." I said with my hands up.

"Sorry. How are you guys holding up?" She asked looking at the kids.

"Well everybody seems ok except for Jessica's parents. They give me the creeps."

"You mean the guy that was at the door?" I nodded my head

"Yea he gave me the creeps as well."

She was packing her stuff and getting ready to leave.

"Hey do you maybe want to hangout for a little? I asked unsure. I didn't want to push her.

"Yea that would be great seeing that I have nothing to do and I would like to get to know you better."

"Great how about we sit on the couch. So it's more comfortable."

We headed to the couch she sat at one end and I sat at the other.

"You know I don't bit." She said smirking

"That's to bad" I said as I moved down. We both laughed

"So how are you doing? You know after the whole date thing?" I said in a soft voice

"I am better thanks to you. I know your underage but God sometimes I wish I could just be with you." She said sounding a little frustrated.

"You only have to wait two months. Then I will be 18. But I still want you to go out have fun. And no it won't hurt me, well maybe a little but I will prove myself to you and show you your worth." I said while taking her hands in mine.

"That's the thing Alex you have already did that. The way you care for those kids are amazing. You cared for them even before you knew who they were to you. Look Alex I will wait for you because I feel this connection with you that I can't seem to understand. You make everything nerve in my body tingle with joy. Even though I know that you are joking when you talk sensual to me. It makes me feel wanted and I like that it's coming from you." She said this while holding my face in her hands. Shit does she know how hard it is not to kiss her right now.

"My queen you don't know how I feel about you. I knew when I first looked in your eyes that I wanted you to be mine. You are beyond beautiful and have a huge heart. Trust me when I say having you in front of me right now is a blessing. You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you."

We bother started to lean in...........................................

Then we heard crying coming from my bed. I pulled back and looked at her with a small sad smile and she waved me off.

"Liam are you OK buddy?" I asked as he walked to me.

"I'm sorry sis I didn't mean to hurt. I'm so sorry."

"Hey little dude look at me. You did nothing wrong. I'm ok. Trust me I'm ok, this blood just has to be wiped off. I'm sure Miss. Tia can show you how to do it."

"Really is that OK Miss. Tia?"

"Yes it is handsome. Just let me get somethings out my bag."

"Bro are you blushing?" I said to mess with him.

"Stop it sissy. Not in front of the pretty girl."

"Hold up buddy that one is all me so back off." I said playfully

"Oh yea but she called me handsome not you" then he suck his tongue out and laughed. While I playfully pouted

"OK enough of that you two. You both are very handsome." She said while laughing

Once she said that I stuck my tongue out at Liam and we all laughed. She showed him how to do it and he did a good job. It didn't hurt that much. We heard a knock on the door. Jess opened it.

"Oh hey sorry but the pizza and food is here. And Tia you may stay if you want. It's no problem." With that she left.

"Well I guess I'm staying then." Tia said towards me smiling.

"Imma wake up sissy because I'm hungry." Liam said

I laughed and watch him go shake Amy softly and told her that the food was here. As soon as he said food she sat up fast. And looked toward me holding out her arms. I know she is to big but she is my princess. I picked her up and we all walked down stairs to have dinner. Once I looked I saw everyone was still here. Damnit.
Then I saw Jerry and Maple looking at me as if I was dinner. This should be interesting......

Attn:

Hey gals and guys its Tug here. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I had to change her age because I didn't want to do a huge time jump just to keep the story going. Please tell me what you think. Thanks