Seven

We left the hospital room. Damn am I glad to be leaving that room for good. I saw Tia standing by the nurses station just looking ar me. Then I see that she is checking me out. I walk up to her smirking.

"So you like what you see beautiful? You know you can touch if you like." I will never get over teasing her. Damn but the things I would do.

"I might but we both know you can't handle this young one." She says wink  ing at me.

"Ok I see you. But trust I can give you the ride of your life."

Now she is one of few people that know about not so mini me. She says she accepted me, that it just makes twice the fun. Damn you age. Anyway I digressed.

"Make sure to call me handsome " she says

"Wouldn't miss the chance beautiful." I kissed the back of hand and hugged her. After was what seems like forever I let go and walk back to Dave, Jess, and my siblings. We get outside and Dave goes to get the car. Damn was it fucking sexy for a SUV.

The drive to the house was pretty quite the kids had their headphones and Ipads

The drive to the house was pretty quite the kids had their headphones and Ipads. I was texting Tia. I saw that we past the gym. Man I can't wait to get back there. We drove into this really nice neighborhood. I was slightly confused because of the whole gym thing with Dave but then again the gym was doing mighty well.

After about 30 more minutes we pulled to this beautiful house. The kid
Looked up and their mouths dropped. I chuckled at the and help them get out of the car while taking me time. Dont wanna open a stitch......but on the other hand will see Tia again....nah best be safe. Down little buddy. The kids stuck to my side while walking in.

"We already made your rooms we hope you like them" Jess said pointing to the stairs.  Amy and Liam looked at me and I nodded. They took off upstairs. We all laughed at them but it was all in good fun.

 We all laughed at them but it was all in good fun

Once I saw my room I liked it. I knew I would change something's around later but for now it worked. I ended up getting undressed so that I was just in my sports bra and joggers. The kids were used to seeing me like this and Dave as well. Let's hope Jess is ok with this.

I go downstairs cuz I'm hungry as can be

I go downstairs cuz I'm hungry as can be. I get down there and the kids run to me looking scared. I automatically put them behind me. Once I walk in the living room I see four older people

"Oh Alex good your here. They are scared and we didn't know what to do." Jess says to me.

"These are our parents and they wanted to meet you" Dave says next.

So many suprises in one day. Lord give me strength.

Hey gals and guys,
This was more like a fill in chaper. Sorry haven't been updating but haven't been too good. Well thanks for reading. Please tell me what you think.