Twenty Two

Above is how Lee looks

I woke up with three bodies on me. I looked over at the clock to see that it was six in the morning. I gently moved the girl so they cuddling eachother and went to start breakfast. It's the weekend so I knew Jess wasn't going to be up until eight. Everyone sleeps in on Sunday but me. I decided to just go all out since I didn't know what everyone liked except for Amy and Liam.

 I decided to just go all out since I didn't know what everyone liked except for Amy and Liam

As I was setting the table up I heard footsteps. I then felt arms around me. I turned in them to see it was Tia.

"Where are the girls?"

"Useing the bathroom then they should be on the way. Lee woke up crying so that's why we are up."

"Is she ok?"

"Well I'm not sure but she is a bit more on the calmer side."

Then I heard small footsteps but more then just two so I knew the boys had to be up.

"Sissy" Amy said as she ran to me and hugged my legs. Lee was looking with a sad smile.

"Come on Lee your apart of my family too." I said to her. I smiled so big and ran to hug my legs. I kneeled down to get a better hug. Liam came into the hug fest as well.

"Get over here Ty your family now too." Liam said. He smiled just as big as Lee did. Luckily I have long arms. I was able to fit all them in the hug. We were interrupted by some awwws and sniffling. We all looked up to see everyone there with smiles and Emily tearing up a little.

Once everyone had their fill Jess and Emily wanted to clean up. At first I didn't understand why but then Jess asked can I cook another Sunday dinner. I said no problem. The kiddos went to do their routine. Lee came up to me.

"Alex I no have no clothes. And I messed up my undies last nigwht."

"Oh it's ok sweetie for now we can borrow Amy's stuff then later on we can get you your own things." I said lightly touching her nose. She laughed and put her arms out like to be held. So I picked her up.

"Mo---Alex can you hewlp me. I no know how to alone."

"Of course I can princess." I said trying to ignore the fact she almost called me something else. I have only known this girl for three days now and I feel a real connection with her. I even feel like she looks like me. I walked upstairs to Amy's room went in the closet. Since she was smaller then Amy I knew I would have to find the smallest thing. Looked on the upper hanger and found a cute little out fit. Then went to find the smallest undies. Then I remembered she might pee herself if scared.

"Do you want big undies or the other big girl undies that help if you have a accident?"

"Accident undies plewes" she said stuffing her head in my neck. She is such a cuddle monster

I remembered we had pullups just in case Amy felt like she would need them. I got one of those then picked out Amy's outfit. Once Amy was done she walked in the room. I cleaned out the tub and made Lee's bath. I put bubbles in it she was smiling. Once I was done she walked in and put her arms straight above her head. I tilted my head confused. Then I realized she wanted me to undress her. Once she was good I put her in the tub and gave her a bath. Once out I put on her clothes and did Amy's hair and Lee's as well.