Thiry Six

Tia's point of view

Once we got to the hospital she flatlined again as one person was on her doing CPR and the other pushing they took her in a er room and kept doing CPR. They then shocked her about three times and she was back. After they got her back the rushed her to the OR. I just stood there not knowing what to do. Then felt hands on my shoulder causing me to jump. I saw that it was just Jess who had tears in her eyes. I guess she saw what I saw.

She then hugged me. I was still in shock to move.

"She is a fighter. She will pull through. Come with me to the kids."

I followed her to another room in the er. I saw both twins in bed. One of the started to cry. Jess picked her up and handed her to me.

"They don't have names yet. I wanted to wait to give them names. You know she did all the things in order for us to adopt them. All I had to do was sign the papers. She will be ok. She as to be."

I knew she was sad but tried not to show it. I looked down at the baby. She looks like Alex. I smile at that. Then I hear Jess phone go off. I can tell she was talking to Dave.

"I will be right back. I'm going to get them." I nodded and she left

"You know I thought I told you to stay out of here." I hear Anika say.

She steps in the room and give me a sad smile.

"Before you ask no I don't know anything. There are guards by her door as well as this one."

"My dad must be here."

Then Jess, Dave, Lee, Amy and Liam walk in. I hand Jess the baby. And pick up Lee. By the tears on her face I know she knows Alex is in here.

"Mama why is momma hurt. I no want her hurt. " my eyes widen in shock she just called me mama.

"Well princess you momma wants to protect the people she loves and sometimes she gets hurt."

"Will she be ok?" She ask me with her face on my neck. I look at Jess and Dave as the give me a sad smile but I just give them a reassured one.

"Princess I don't know the answer to that but we can't give up on her because she wouldn't give up on us." She crystal more and nod her head. She keeps her face there.

I turn to see Liam and Amy looking at the babies in awe. Liam walks up to Jess.

"Can I hold one of them please?" She asked. Jess just smiled and got the baby. She told him to sit in the chair. Just to be safe. Told him how to do his arm and he listened and followed everything she was saying. Then she pit the little girl in his arms. He smiled and it was amazing. Amy was being held by Dave but still looking at the babies.

"Do you wanna try?" Dave asked her

"No I'm to small I don't wanna hurt them." She said looking sad.

"You won't. I will help you."

"Ok then yes."

Dave sat down and put Amy in his lap. Jess then brought the baby over and Dave put his arm around Amy showing her how to do it. He kept his arm on where the head would be laying. Jess laid the baby down in Amy's arms. She tensed up a little but soon relaxed. Then she gave the baby a kiss on the forehead. I saw Jess take pictures of them and some of Liam as well.

Anika walked back in the room and Jess took the babygirl out of Liam arms knowing the news was about Alex and not know ling how he would react. Dave did the same with Amy. They put the baby down and showed Anika their attention.