Forty Four

When I looked up I saw everyone in the room. Well just the adults and the twins.

"Baby why are you crying? What is going on I hate seeing you like this." Tia said as she made her way to me and took me in her arms. I stayed there for about five mins. Looked up to see everyone showing me pity except for Kim.

"Please dont look at me like that." I said looking at the ground. I felt Tia hand under my chin and pick it up.

"We are sorry baby but we never really see you cry so when you do we know something is wrong. So please talk to us."

I looked in her eyes. And then pulled her on me ignoring the pain. Held my hands around her and rubbed her tummy while putting soft kisses on her neck. I heard chairs moving so I figured they were all sitting down. After I had calmed down I chose to tell them what was happening.

"About three weeks ago I got a message from an unknown person." I looked at Kim knowing she would put it on the monitors in the room.

"I thought nothing of it then about three days ago I got another one. Then again last night. This one was different though. This one showed pictures of everyone." I could hear gasping so I figured Kim also had all these as well.

"I broke down because I'm tired. Why me you know. I just know I would do anything and go through anything for y'all. But I'm just tired of being hurt."

"Baby I wish life wasn't this hard for you. We love you so much." Tia said as she kissed my forehead.

"We are working on trying to figure out who this is. Another thing is when I tracked the number it ended at your job Tia. So, do you know anyone that wants Alex?" Kim said

"I mean not in a bad way at least. The women always talk about how perfect she is and they wish they had her but never really more then a fantasy kinda way." Tia says as she runs her fingers though my hair.

"Well if you think of any one please tell us right away. Right now Alex has bodyguards around yall when out." Kim said

"Well sweetie if you ever just need a shoulder to cry on then I'm here for you. Your my daughter I don't care if it's not official by paper yet. On my heart you are." Jess says while holding my gave. She gives me a kiss on the head and leaves.

Then Dave and Rose did the came. Thomas gave me a fist bump. Kim and Emily gave me a sad smile. Leaving Tia and myself in the room.

"Baby why didn't you tell me? I would have been there."

"My love your pregnant with our little bean I didn't want to add more stress to you."

"I understand baby but we are together now and you now have people on your sides. Trust I will be ok but if something were to happen to you I would be devastated." She says starting to cry.

"Ok my queen I will come to you from now on. Please don't cry. I'm sorry love."

We ended up sitting there to about ten minutes until Dave came in and told us the girls were looking for us. When we got to their room we saw Tyler as well. The had a board up about getting a puppy. It showed who will be with the puppy and who will be training it. I saw Tyler's name on there but nowhere did I see Liam's. I looked to see Amy a little sad but would talk to her about it afterwards.

After the whole puppy talk I took Amy to my room to talk.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I just think everyone is getting tired of me?"

"Princess why would you say that? We are here if you need us."

"No, only you are. Mom is always with the twins, dadbear is working most of the time and when he comes home his with the twins. Tia works but she does play with me. Liam says he needs to spend time with Erin all the time now. The only people that notice me notice me are you, Lee and Tyler. Tyler have been more like a brother to me the Liam for like a month now. I'm sad. I miss him so much." She says crying in my neck.