Forty Two

After that day it seems that Tia always wants sex and I guess that is my bad in a way. Anyways my leg is doing better according to the physical therapist. I have decided to go in business with Kim. She always dreamed of that and I was all up for it. She want to make a security business but also make a safe haven for battered women. I'm all for it so I put all the money down. Once she is doing good I think I'm just going to let her buy me out.

Anyways I'm in the game playing Grand Theft Auto and I hear someone come in.

"Hey sis can I talk to you about something?"

I paused the game and faced him.

"Yea what going on my lil big dude?"

"It has something to do with Erin. I want to take her on another date to ask her to be my girlfriend but I wanna do it by going all out. So do you mind helping me because Tia always gushes about the dates you take her on."

"Yea I can. so what were you thinking?"

"Well I was wondering if you could come with me to get a promise ring and she said she always wanted to go stargazing so I thought that would be the best thing to do."

"Come with me kid I got something to show you but you can't tell anyone about this."

So he followed me out the room to the stairs. Of course I took the chair helper thing. Then I went to Tia's and I room and opened the secret door. And got on the elevator. He just looked at me in awe. Then I gestured for him to come and he did.

Once he saw where we were his jaw dropped.

"So lil bro do you think this can work for ya?"

The just nodded his head not know what to say.

"I had this put because you know how much I love looking at the sky. This way I would be able to do it from home and feel safe you know."

"Yea I get it sis and this is perfect."

"So now all you need to do is get her favourite food and the promise ring."

"I didn't even think about food thanks sis your a life savior."

"But did you ask her dad for permission first lil big dude.?"

"I gotta do that?"

"Well if you wanna be a gentleman. Don't be scared. Just show him you can protect her and be what she needs. I believe in you bro."

"Ok I will do that now. Pawpaw said he would drive us."

"I'm ready whenever bro. Im proud of you."

He gets a little teary eyed but doesn't cry. He then hugs me. We both leave and he leaves the room. Then I get a text message.

Unknown number: I will have you all to myself.

Fuck just when my life was going somewhat good. I don't respond back. I put my phone away and then make sure everyone is ok. Those who are not home I text. I see Adam talking to Thomas so I go over there.

"Hey, I just got this." I said as I showed him my phone.

"What the fuck. Who could this be?"

"I don't know. I thought everyone that had something against me was in jail or dead."

"Well I'm going to take this and have it traced. You have another phone right?"

"Yea don't worry about it." I say as I rolled away

Then Liam comes to me running. He stops and puts one finger up catching his breath.

"Sh she said she really like the alfredo thing you did do you think you could make that for me and can we get some nutella covered strawberries as well?"