Forty Seven

I woke up once again tied to the bed. The events of last night played in my mind. I thought I would never experience something like that again. It brought back memories that I would rather forget. I felt disgusted with myself again. I no longer wanted to live. Tia would be better off without me. She doesn't need someone like me in her life.

Amy and Liam now have a family that we love them and treat them right. I know that Tia will care for Lee as if she was her own. Kim has found happiness and can be there for Tyler and Emily.

My will to live grew weaker by that minute. I no longer cried when Jean put me in pain or used me. I just stayed emotionless.

"Ah I see you are awake. Last night you didn't make a peep. Maybe your starting to like what we are doing to you." I don't know how or why but that sparked something inside of me.

"I WILL NEVER LIKE NOR LOVE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. YOU JUST A BITCH THAT LOOKS OUT FOR HERSELF. IF YOU DIDN'T DRUG ME I WOULDN'T GET HARD. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU MAKE ME SHIVER IN DISGUST. YOU WILL NEVER EVER MEAN ANYTHING TO ME."

"Now you woke up the wrong one." She said in a deeper voice. All I did was smirk. It was time. I love you my family

Kim's point of view

"How much longer will it be? We need to hurry."

"Ten minutes max. We already have people on the ground. They are about five mins out now. Before you ask yes they know not to get to close until we get there."

"Ok good I just want to get my sister sorry if I was going off on you."

"Its ok I understand. Everyone in the house is off without her. It's like she is the glue that brings us together."

"Yea she is always looking after the people she love. She is willing to die us."

I started to think about all the times she saved me and took a beating for me. Saved me from being abused and used. I'm sure she did the same thing for Liam and Amy.

"Well we are here. Told you it wouldn't be long."

"I see what you did there. Thanks"

"No problem now let's get Alex back."

With that we both got out. They had set everything up and I went to work breaking her security which was easy. I made it so the alarm wouldn't go off and the cameras played a loop. I gave them the go ahead and watched to footage as they went in.

Alex point of view

"You think I'm scared of you cuz your voice is different. Ha you must be stupid. At this moment not even the devil himself can scare me. Besides your just an insecure little girl. Someone that has to tie people up to get her way. No matter who is in charge in your mind you are still the same insecure, pathetic, selfish bitch Jean." Then I looked up and saw that she was crying and seem to switch back

"I- I  did-n't thi-n-k you th-ou-ght th-at of me." She said crying

"How was I suppose to think you took me from my family. From the person I love. From my unborn kids. Just so you could have me even though I dont want you."

"Wh-at if yo-u fa-ll for m-e? Wh-at if I hav-e you-r ba-bie-s?"

"I will never fall for someone like you.  And if you had my kids I would make sure to take them far from you. You need help to think that this would make me fall for you."

"I will make you fall for me. You will see and I'm pregnant just so you know." I felt my heart drop.

I didn't know what to think. I should have known something like this would happen. Then in the corner of my eye I saw Adam. I saw a look of relief and sadness meaning he heard what she said

"Do you not understand what you have done to me? Is that not getting through to you? You need help Jean."

"NO I DONT, I need you and that's it. I need you to love me and forget about everyone else. Alex listen you may not see things my way but soon enough you will."

I saw that Adam was right behind her with a cloth.

"No, maybe one day you will be able to see things my way."

Her eyes had widened and she was about to switch and turn but Adam already had her in his arm with the cloth over her nose and mouth. Once she was passed out he put cuffs on her.

"Alex omg are you ok?" He said while covering me with a nearby sheet.

"No I'm not Adam. No I'm not at all." I was too weak to walk so Adam and another guy carried me out. Once I was out I saw Kim with tears running down her face. I already knew my body was covered on bruises and scars some were from now but some were from years ago.

"I'm so sorry it took me so long." She said coming to me crying harder.

"That doesn't matter. You came is what counts."

They put me in a heli and the last thing I remember is saying something to Kim.

Kim's point of view

"What's happening?"

"We don't know her vitals are dropping. We have to start cpr." One of the medics said.

They started to do their thing and I just sat there crying and not knowing what to do. I can't lose her now. What will I tell Tia and everyone else. I was thrown out of thought by a medic.

"We got her back. She is stable. There might be some internal bleeding so, once we get there she is going to surgery."

I nodded to say I understood but I couldn't speak. Adam was looking at her with so much regret and sadness. I know he blames himself like I do but knowing Alex she would beat our ass for thinking we could change her mind.  Now the hard part calling Tia.

Hey Guys and Gals
I hope yall enjoyed this. I am doing much better now. I'm writing more as well so who knows I might update again but only the votes and comments will tell. I want to thank those who messaged me about it. Thank yall. Yall are the reason why I write. Well until next time

Tug🤗🤗