Twenty Six

It's been about a week since I talked to Mary. This week has been tough for me. Not only am I getting used to having a kid but since that talk the nightmares have returned and that means I don't really sleep. Work has been crazy because I helped out Dave's friend and three other companies. Ms. White is now my other CCO and Emily is my assistant.

Things with Emily's case is going well. She is in the middle of the divorce and is happier. As for Tyler he is all better. He is no longer angry for no reason and says he looks up to me because of what I been thorough. I didn't tell him he was eavesdropping one night after a nightmare.

Amy is doing amazing. Her speech is almost perfect. She is good at math. She enjoys dancing a lot. Overall that girl is a ball of joy and my princess

Liam is great as well. He is head over heels for Tia's sister. It's pretty funny because he is so shy. Other then that he really likes that I take the weekends off to spend time with them. Him and Tyler are best friends now.

Lee is doing good. She loves Jess to bits. She is getting used to being with me which is good. She asks when her mom will come see her. I always say Idk and it makes her sad. I hate seeing her like that. She is so full of energy. She can make my day better with one smile. She is my other princess.

As for my relationship well that has been AMAZING. Tia and I are closer then ever. She gets jealous easily now but it's ok. She is also a lot more clingy but I'm not complaining. She is at the house four times a week spending the night. It's great getting to wake up to her.

The thing that is coming up is trial. Trial for my last foster parents. Jessica's dad didn't have to go to trial because he plead guilty. The trial starts in about three weeks. I'm not ready but anything to put them behind bars.

Back to the present

I just got up and did my morning routine. Put on my suit since today is Tuesday I knew Jess would take the kids to school so, I wouldn't have to worry about that. Decided on a different color suit today. It was far from my black and navy ones but I like to think I pull it off.

Once I was done

Once I was done. Tia walked out the bathroom. She saw me and lust filled her eyes.

"Damn you look good. Are you sure you have to work today?" She said biting her lip and only in a towel.

"As much as I was to take you to that bed and fuck your brains out I can't. I have a meeting that I have been putting back for a month now.' I said walking over to her.

She pulls on my blazer "but baby you got me all wet." She says as she takes my hand down to her wet pussy. Fuck fuck resist.

"As much as I want you. As you can tell" I say as I point to the bulge in my pants. "But I can't. I promise I can make it up to you tonight." As I pull her into a passionate kiss. Before things got hot and heavy. Lee came into the room.