Fifty Five

Yall got me over here emotional as shit. But thank you to those that responded. This is for yall

Once I got in my car I made sure the trckers were in my pocket and easy to reach. My bodyguards that looked out for Liam said they saw all three of them there. This was slowly going in my favor. I got to the school dusted myself off and made sure I looked good. I was going to have to use some charm for this to work out right.

"Hey how can I help you today?" The front clerk asked me and I recognized it was one of the three

"Hey, I have never seen you here before? But I'm here to sit on in Liam Knight class."

"Ok I will need a I.D while I make sure you can go."

I got out my I.D and made sure to get a tracker out as well. When I went to hand it to her I "accidentally" dropped it so she would have get up and get it. Once she did I slid the tracker/camera on her pants.

"Oh sorry bout that you drink was about to fall and didn't want that to ruin your day beautiful." I said with a smirk

She blushed and just nodded. Then the principal came out.

"Ahhh look who it is. You out here making the new clerk blush?"

"Well you know I believe every woman deserves to smile so, I just do my part." I said with a wink at the girl

"Yeah I know. You still have my wife talking about you but what are you here for?"

"Oh I just wanted to sit in on Liam for a little. He has been a little off at home."

"Oh that's no problem. Jessica can you just get her a pass. I know she is on the list because I made it. I will walk with you."

"Thanks but you don't have too."

"I was headed to the gym anyway so, its along the way."

Jessica handed me the pass and we went on our way. He talked about his wife and kids and that was about it. We got to the door and he knocked. I made sure to have a camera ready knowing the TA was going to open the door. Low and behold there stood Tonya herself but I made sure to act as if I didn't recognize her.

"Wow you must be new here beautiful?"

She had blushed and the principal laughed. She got out of her daze and put her hand out.

"Hi I'm Teagan, im the TA here." She said with her hand out to shake.

I pulled her in for a hug

"Sorry I'm a hugger when it comes to beautiful women." She hugged back and sniffed me. WTF was that about. I acted like I didn't notice. I place a camera/ tracker on each side of her. Then one in her hair.

"I'm Alex, Liam's sister. I'm just here to sit in on the class for a while."

"Oh ok well we have another parent doing the same you can have a sit next to him."