Fifty Three

🚨🚨 Sexy Time 🤣🤣🤣🚨🚨

Tia turned on her back and I knew what she wanted.

"It ain't gone be that easy. You gotta wait a bit." I said as I limped over to the door and locked it. Making sure to turn the alarm up for the door, so I could hear them come back.

I make my way back to Tia and kiss my way up her legs. Taking my sweet time with her thighs. What can I say I'm a thigh gurl yall. I get it from Tug. Shhhhh I kiss her covered sweet center and make way way up to her ear. Making sure to hit every one of her spots on the way up.

"Dis moi ce que tu veux mon amour." while gently biting one her ear
(Tell me what you want my love.)

"Ahh fuck les yeux I want no fuck that I need you baby damn." She moans out

I start to suck on her neck and down to her collarbone

"FUCK baby I really need you." She says as she puts my hand in her panties

"Not so fast. You wouldn't want me to punish you now would you."

"No baby please I---I just need you."
"FUCK YESSSSSS" she says as I put her nipple in my mouth. As I took her other nipple in my hand and gently twist and squeezed it.

"Fu-ck ba-by. You gon-e make me fuc-----ccccccking cum by just do-ing  t-hat baby. Plea-se babb-----bbbbby I ne--eeeeed you I'm thr-obb--ing so bad."

"That's a good girl now remember you can't cum until I say. Got it?"

"Yes baby I promise please.."

I make my way down to her treasure taking off her panties in the process. I put both legs on my shoulders.

Flatten my tongue in between her folds. And lick her juicy nectar up. Once I am satisfied with that I take her clit in my mouth. Sucking on it while my tongue is doing circles on her pearl.

"Aa-ah-ah-hh-ahhhhh fu--uu-ck shi-tttt. B-ab-aby ple-as-e pl-ea-se. Ple-ase-- I ne-e-d to c-u-m ah-hh-h-hh." She tries to get out

I stop and look at her in the eyes.

"If you cum without my permission that will be the only one you get."

"NO, I mean no zaddy I wont cum unless you say so. Please." She says as tears start to form

"Ok baby girl no need to cry and no need to say please you been a good girl just wait a bit longer. I promise it will feel amazing."

"Ok baby." She says wiping her tears

I go back down to her treasure but this time I take my time licking her clit up and down and a slow pace and little pressure. She is bucking her hips to get more but I won't allow it. My tongue starts to move in a ray of shapes and letters while increasing my speed along with pressure. Her legs start to shake I know she is ready but not quite yet. I then press my tongue with as much pressure as I can on her clit making sure to trap her pearl at the tip of my tongue. I flip my tongue at the fastest speed I can go.

"FU-UC-CKK BA-BY PL-E-AS-E L-ET ME P-L-EA-SE BA--BY I D-O-NT K-N-OW FU-CC-CK-K IF I C-A-N HO-LD IT. B-A-BY. PL-E-A-SE."

I tap her thighs to let her know she can cum and as soon as I did she cums. I lick her clean and help her ride it out.

"les yeux you can't do that shit I was about to bur----fuck"

She didn't get to finish because I pushed my tongue in her. While my thumb is on her clit. Damn she so fucking tight.

I move my tongue in and out fast. Then once I'm inside her I stop and put my tongue in as far as it can go. But that's all I needed because a soon as I flip my tongue up she bucks her hips. And I know I'm on one of her spots. As I do it again I also use more pressure.