⌜ sixteen ⌟

hearing muffled sounds woke him up

hearing muffled sounds woke him up. it wasn't a smooth one. mark woke up with his hands clutching his head as it still was spinning and groaning at the pain that's hitting every corner inside his head.

holy shit.❞ mark groaned loud as he slowly sat up from the bed, his back leaning from the headboard.

donghyuck got inside the room and flinched when he heard the superior groan. ❝oh, you're awake.

mark opened his eyes from shutting them very tight and saw a tanned male walking towards him and checking his temperature. ❝where am i?

my apartment.❞ donghyuck gave him a smile before placing a hand on his forehead. ❝it looks like you're getting better now.

mark took a deep breath, trying to deal with the pain. ❝what's wrong with me? how long did i sleep?

the younger then stood up and grabbed some pillows, hugging them very tight. ❝you're sick and you slept the whole afternoon.

so he did catch a cold. he bets that it's because of him kissing donghyuck that one time— mark shook his head for the picture to disappear. he didn't want to remember it. first, he'll felt guilty because it possibly is donghyuck's first kiss. second, stupid. he felt stupid for using that way to make donghyuck take the medicine when there are probably other safer ways in doing it.

what time is it now?

ten hour ten minute—❞ donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line when mark gave him a look, telling him to answer him properly and not use that very popular line from a chogipop group, thirteen. ❝it's already past ten sir.

mark's brows then furrowed as he saw the younger hugging the pillow very tight. ❝what are you doing with that?

sleeping at the sofa should not be the reason. this is donghyuck's apartment and mark knows where he stands. he's just a guest and he should be the one sleeping by the sofa and not donghyuck.

we are watching a movie at the living room.❞ donghyuck said, burying his head on the pillows he is hugging and carrying.

hearing that one word made mark squint his eyes suspiciously at the tanned male. ❝we?

donghyuck nodded even though he was coveted by the pillows he is hugging. ❝chan and i.

chan?❞ mark placed his feet down the ground. ❝but it's past ten so shouldn't he supposed to be in bed right now?

the baby was the one who forced me to watch a movie with him.❞ donghyuck sighed as he struggled to make his way to the door. ❝you can also watch if you want.