⌜ twenty ⌟

yuta stared down, confused into why this familiar tanned male is hiding under his table

yuta stared down, confused into why this familiar tanned male is hiding under his table. ❝donghyuck?

ten remained unbothered, knowing what happened since he happened to visit jungwoo at the security room and saw what happened shown by the surveillance camera by chance. seems like jungwoo was watching kdrama (a markhyuck one) on his own. he was happily eating popcorn while watching and listening to what was happening at the eighteenth floor.

don't mind him.❞ ten continued to type the document on his laptop after giving the tanned male that was in hiding a glance, ❝he's running away from embarrassment.

embarrassment?❞ yuta was genuinely confused.

jaehyun then approached the two while sipping his cup of coffee and it almost slipped from his hols when he saw donghyuck under yuta's desk, hugging his legs dearly. ❝what is donghyuck doing there?

i also want to know.❞ yuta sighed.

apparently, mark decided to suddenly show up unexpectedly. causing for donghyuck to panic, even more when mark greeted him with a tight hug, telling him that he did well. the moment mark pulled away from the hug, donghyuck took that chance to run away, which is now he's here, hiding under yuta's desk.

oh, you guys will know.❞ ten leaned back from his seat and stretched his arms, ❝chicken hands is going to arrive here in three, two—

the counting hasn't even finished yet and someone already barged into the office, making jaehyun sprint back to his desk and yuta debating on whether he should sit down on his seat or just stand up.

the sight was sure scary, mark glaring a everyone, fuming, but as you look down you'd get soft in a matter of seconds. why? the baby was there, holding his paper gun and had a position where in he was ready to shoot.

where is donghyuck?❞ mark said, sternly.

everyone turned to him and found it odd seeing their ceo wear simple clothes like that. mark was wearing spectacles, pajamas with a cardigan, that simple but he still managed to look intimidating. they then removed their eyes on him the moment mark had an eye contact with them.

the baby started to roam around the office, his paper gun already in place and ready to shoot anyone. ❝where you papa?

snapping out from his thoughts, donghyuck stood up from his place, forgetting that he was hiding under yuta's desk, and so hitting his head. letting out a pained sound, the baby, together with his mister daddy, quickly ran towards yuta's desk and there they finally saw donghyuck with his hands on top of his head, still hissing at the pain on top of his head.

papa!❞ the baby helped his papa come out from the desk and used his baby hands to pat donghyuck's head softly, ❝papa is hurt! wee woo wee woo!