⌜ special chapter ⌟

"i'm going to marry him."

the water dripping down the floor echoed inside the bathroom as the lovers were sure taking their time inside taking a bath. with the shower on, the two let the water touch every part of their body as they enjoyed the sensation of their lips dancing in sync. donghyuck wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and pulled away from the kiss only to continue on mark's exposed neck. he gave nothing but gentle kisses, smiling after feeling mark's hand roaming around his naked back.

you're so beautiful.❞ mark slowly pushed donghyuck to the wall, not caring about the shower still on but not used. he leaned down to his smiling lover and gave him one long kiss. ❝breathtakingly beautiful.

the two didn't even care that they are already taking hours inside the bathroom, having everyone outside getting worried over them.

they are apparently at chenle's beach house, spending a week in summer there. everyone was there, together with the family they have made. unlike before, this time it was much more livelier. the kids' shouts and screams echoed around the beach house and the teenagers who were watching over them were chasing them, bumping things here and there. if you'd be standing outside the beach house, you'd already guess how messy it is inside just by hearing the noises of adults scolding, teenagers laughing and playing around, and kids making inhumane sounds. nonetheless, the sight was beautiful to see. it only shows that even though they already have their own family, they still are in contact with their friends.

the mess downstairs was completely different from a specific room where mark and donghyuck was sharing. it was so peaceful and only filled with love in the air.

chenle's really going to kill us for wasting a lot of water.❞ donghyuck let out a giggle when mark placed a hand on his thighs as he carried him up while showering him with kisses on his chest.

chenle won't mind.❞ mark smiled at his lover as he placed him carefully down the bathtub filled with warm water. ❝he probably waste water too, with jisung of course.

donghyuck pouted at the distance he has with mark and crawled towards his husband on the other end of the tub and sat on his lap. mark rolled his eyes playfully at his clingy lover, but we all know he loves donghyuck and his clingy ass. as if they planned it, the two leaned forward together and broke the gap between them, connecting their lips as if it's been years since they last kissed (when it has just been seconds ago).