⌜ eighteen ⌟

after that, donghyuck didn't bother to check the ceo

after that, donghyuck didn't bother to check the ceo. he wanted to but he feared that he'll meet the man again. he guessed it right, it was mark's father.

why is my father in law so scary?❞ donghyuck sighed as he buttoned up the dress shirt he decided to wear for the day.

very confident of him to think that he and mark are going to get married. as far as he knows about rich families, they only marry rich people. unfortunately, donghyuck is far from that. now that he's taking care of the baby, he only has enough money for their needs and some of their wants. not like he needs more than that, having the baby's company is already enough for him.

papa?❞ a baby's voice echoed around the room and there sat by the bed a baby that just woke up from his deep sleep. ❝why you up so early?

early? donghyuck checked his wristwatch that's just on the bedside table and just realized how early he was up. he couldn't sleep properly as he kept on worrying about mark and what could possibly happen to him.

donghyuck then gasped, ❝what if his father misunderstands?❞ after all, the baby called him mister daddy yesterday and his father was there.

and then for some reasons, his father is going to force them to get married and he will be mark's partner for life. and as time passes by, mark is going to fall deep in love with him and they are going to be a happy family with chan and hopefully with a baby sister that chan has always wanted-

weird shit.❞ the baby threw a pillow at his papa who's drooling while daydreaming about something.

with the pillow hitting his face and hearing a curse word coming out from the baby's mouth, donghyuck snapped out from his thoughts about his future life with his ceo. ❝hey! where did you learn that?

the baby climbed down the bed and made his way to his papa, picking up the pillow he just threw and placed it back down the bed. flopping his body back and calling for sleep to take over him once again. ❝uncle ten called uncle ootah weird shit.

donghyuck turned into a rock with his jaw dropping, ❝i-i'm not going to leave you with them ever again!❞ he then faked a cry, ❝your parents must be out there, cursing at me for being a bad parent.

bad parent?❞ the baby furrowed his brows, ❝papa is not bad shit. papa is holy pudu!

no, chan i mean-❞ donghyuck sighed, giving up on teaching the baby what is what. ❝how about we take a bath now hm?

bubble bath?❞ the baby gave his papa a questionable look.

donghyuck nodded his head as he scooped the baby out from the bed, ❝bubble bath with ducky momo.

the baby's face widened as he heared the rubber ducky his mister daddy gave him that one time he gave him a bubble bath. ❝ducky momo!

and the two went inside the bathroom while singing a random song that's dedicated to the rubber ducky floating peacefully just at the bathtub.