⌜ thirty nine ⌟

donghyuck furrowed his brows as he tightened his embrace at the figure next to him. he was well aware that he slept next to a sick mark in the middle of taking care of the superior, but he got confused into why the figure next to him isn't a built one like mark's.

opening an eye, he was greeted by his cute, fluffball, angel that's smiling while playing with his hair. ❝hey baby..

chan flinched from his place as he didn't notice his papa waking up. he was too busy doing things to donghyuck's hair to even notice him already having his eyes wide open. ❝papa awake now!

but i'm still sleepy.❞ donghyuck yawned rubbing his eyes and turning to the side to get his phone just to check what time it is. again, he furrowed his brows at how time quickly passed by. it was as if just a minute ago it was afternoon and now it's late at night, almost midnight. ❝chan, why are you still up?

i can't sleep.❞ the baby pouted. he has his own room which mark had just cleaned days ago for him to sleep. toys, plushies, pillows, and everything he wanted was there. chan can actually sleep alone, it's just now that he can't and had the need of sleeping with his papa and mister daddy.

donghyuck then sat up, carried the baby and placed him on his lap, ❝do you want papa to bring you to your room?

the baby shook his head as a no and leaned forward to rest his body on his papa's chest. ❝i want to sleep with papa and mister daddy.

the tanned male then began staring out of no where, thinking of something for a few seconds before turning to the sleepy baby to ask a question. ❝where's mister daddy?

the baby opened his mouth slowly, as he was tired to do so, and was about to answer his papa but a voice suddenly spoke the moment the bathroom door went open and showed a very well sculptured figure that made donghyuck's jaw drop.

i'm here papa, no need to miss me.❞ the superior let out a low chuckle as he ruffled his hair using a towel.

the baby turned around and stared at his mister daddy in awe, already forgetting what sleep is. ❝mister daddy has bread!

donghyuck gulped, agreeing in what the baby just said. mark sure has those toned bread, and a body that anyone would drool. even donghyuck could feel himself drooling and he wanted to hit himself for being so obvious as he went to check if there's saliva going out from his mouth. mark saw that and can't help but smile. meanwhile, donghyuck was cursing at how mark is dressed. he had pants on then why can't he put himself to wear a shirt?

while the two were giving each other different looks, the other giving a loving one while the other gave a glare, the baby that's sitting on donghyuck's lap and is now facing his mister daddy is counting how many bread the adult had and can't help but gasp in surprise.