⌜ twenty five ⌟

standing in the middle, chenle didn't want to do as he felt these people's glares at each other. not trying to exaggerate things but you can probably see electricity connecting their glares. he never knew this would happen. to think that he was so excited to introduce them to each other, now he regretted inviting them. no one told him so it's not completely his fault. it's probably jaemin's fault for not telling him. speaking of jaemin, that boy is surely enjoying his time watching the scene unfold before him.

well,❞ chenle's cousin folded his arms across his chest and gave the ceo in front of him an annoying smirk. ❝nice to see you here, mark lee.

with gritted teeth and fist clenched, mark was this near to punching this person's face. ❝i'm not happy seeing you here. what are you doing here?

with these two adults talking, the boy that was gripping on lucas's shirt very tight was being pulled by another boy that surprised him. being dragged, the boy finally stopped in front of a boy that's much more taller than him and is looking down at him with his brows furrowed.

what do you want from me?❞ jiro said, not really having any interest into whom chan was bringing with him. but as he looked down, he got annoyed after seeing chan's hand holding this boy's hand.

chan chuckled and raised their hands that were clasped together. ❝new friend!

this new friend of chan looked away as he could feel jiro's glare on him. jiro hated the fact that this new friend of chan is as tall as him, it looked like they are at the same level. but what he hated the most is their hands holding together, he didn't know why but it just annoyed him so much that chan is holding someone elses hand.

his name..❞ chan turned to his new friend, ❝jiro.❞ and then went back to look at jiro for him to introduce his new friend. ❝he is jeffrey!

jeffrey can't help but smile at how bright chan is. it's like the short boy was shinning so bright, like the sun.

jiro didn't like the smile jeffrey had on his face, especially on the look he his giving to chan. his body then moved on its own and grabbed chan's hand, pulling the boy next to him. ❝chan is mine.

he didn't like the idea of chan having other friends. he wants to be chan's only friend, only him.

jeffrey wasn't much of a talker, but he sure had the urge to take chan away from jiro because for him, sharing is caring. his attention was then removed when he saw a familiar face from the other side of the room and he can't help but have a wide smile and be happy upon seeing a familiar face.

mommy!❞ jeffrey ran to this person, startling this person when he felt two pair of arms hugging his legs.

taeil looked up at jungwoo and then down at the baby who's making grabby hands at his fellow confused friend. ❝you're a mommy now?