⌜ twenty four ⌟

chenle tapped his foot as he glanced back down at his wrist watch for the nth time within this hour. ❝they're late.

calming his partner down, jisung went behind the impatient chinese and wrapped his arms around the short male's waist. ❝hyuck hyung had already told us that they'll be late.

i know but i did not know they'll be this late.❞ chenle pouted cutely, according to his husband, as he crossed his arms. ❝the bus is waiting.

you rented the bus so it can wait for as long as you want.❞ another chinese appeared out of no where, licking and eating his ice cream.

chenle raised a brow, seeing two tall towers and one short one standing in the middle. ❝you guys were gone for ten minutes, where were you?

jaemin pointed at the nearest convenience store for chenle to know. ❝we decided to buy snacks for our way to the beach house.

jeno then raised the plastic bag, ❝want some?

jisung detached himself off from chenle and happily went to jeno and searched for his favorite snack inside the plastic bag. chenle just watched them after shaking his head as a no, still getting impatient, and waited silently there. moments later, they were all startled as they hear a familiar voice shout. the first one to turn their heads were chenle and jisung as it was their son that was shouting and after seeing who caused their kid to shout, jisung chuckled and chenle finally had a smile on his face.

chan, get off of me!❞ jiro groaned as he tried to push the clingy boy away from him.

chan give hugs!❞ the boy pouted before hugging jiro back and being pushed away again.

jiro clicked his tongue. ❝i don't like hugs.

you're late!❞ chenle stomped his foot at the tanned male who's panting and catching his breath.

scratching his nape, donghyuck let out a nervous laugh. ❝well..❞ shouts were then heard making chenle and donghyuck turned to those who are shouting and chenle quickly understood the reason. ❝that's why we are late.

the plan of just standing at the back silently failed completely. johnny and ten had already failed from the start as they didn't stop quarreling on their way to their meet up, jaehyun and taeil can't help theirselves but go to the kids that are cutely fighting with chan clinging into jiro and jiro pushing him away, jaehyun went closer to mark as he couldn't identify these new faces and yuta was talking to jeno as if they were long lost friends.

getting everyone's attention, they can't help but ask. ❝do you two know each other?

yuta gave them a smile before throwing an arm around jeno's shoulder, ❝he works under the wong's.❞ completely not knowing that he was slowly exposing himself.