⌜ twenty two ⌟

ugH aNd tHat's a LonG aSs rIde

how can you know that you have fallen in love?

it's not like he haven't tried falling in love, but it's been long. during the years when he was heartbroken and single, he forced himself to focus on his work and only work. dating and falling in love never crossed his mind after that one incident. afraid of getting hurt is one of the reasons why he wanted to stay out on any romantic relationships.

but now, he's feeling this familiar yet new feeling. it's as if he fell in love again, but with a different person. someone much more better, someone whom he knows that'll take care of him more than the last one did, someone who will love him no matter what happens.

he's not yet sure. which is why he called johnny, not knowing why him. probably because he's been suspecting about him having a relationship with someone in this company.

what?❞ johnny then burst into laughter. that's the reason why this almighty, strong and powerful, ceo called him? ❝you want to know that you have fallen in love?

not wanting to be teased, mark managed to remain composed as he shook his head. ❝a friend of mine wants to know.

well, that friend of yours should have came to me instead of asking you to ask me.❞ johnny felt a little bit superior.

when it comes to love, between the two of them, he knows he has more knowledge about it. mark may look like a perfect and wise human being but he's actually dumb and stupid when it comes to things like this, which johnny thanked the gods above because he can finally be superior to the ceo at least in one aspect.

getting impatient and totally unhappy of johnny attitude, ❝look, are you going to answer my question or what?❞ mark said.

johnny then leaned back from his chair and cracked his knuckles, stretching his arms and tilting his head from side to side. he was ready to be a superior to mark.

well..

🍼