⌜ forty three ⌟

the birds were chirping, sounds like they were singing a song

the birds were chirping, sounds like they were singing a song. the sun was shinning, telling everyone that's it's time to wake up. their soft snors and calm breathing echoed around the room, totally unbothered. messy sheets, bathrobes laid down randomly on the floor, pillows falling down the bed, two bodies sticking together like being glued to each other, two males sleeping peacefully with the situation last night that they surely will cherish.

one of the males slowly woke up with the feeling of pain at the back but was soon comforted by a hand that's caressing it. smiling, donghyuck raised his hand and cupped mark's face with it, squishing his cheeks to earn a whine from the older.

stop groping my butt.❞ donghyuck said, giggling at mark who's now pouting at him.

sorry, mark lee is unavailable right now and can't follow your orders since he is deep asleep.❞ the superior mumbled, snuggling close to donghyuck and still groping the younger's peaches.

oh? then mark lee won't mind if i do this then,❞ donghyuck pushed mark to the side and slowly went to hover over him, sitting on the older's stomach with his hands still on his peaches, holding on to them as if his life depends on it. ❝since mark lee is asleep then he won't be able to tell me what to do.

the younger intentionally moved dangerously close to mark's junior that's slowly getting hard from the contact with donghyuck's butt cheeks. donghyuck teased the supposedly sleeping male, grinding on that spot slowly. he then let out a silent moan that caused for mark to go hard. donghyuck gasped after minutes of teasing the older as he felt his long slender hands gripping on his hips very tight to stop him from moving.

actually,❞ mark opened an a eye after another and then sent a look at the younger who's looking already needy. ❝i'm awake and i must say, you're being a bad boy.

switching their places around, donghyuck hummed at the feeling of the sticky bed sheets touching his body. he opened his eyes and was greeted by a kiss from the superior that's on top of him. to think that it'll be one innocent kiss, nope. and it's shocking to say that donghyuck is the one that's leading the kiss. we all now who dominates in the relationship but mark just wants to see how it's like to let donghyuck lead.

but the dominant donghyuck didn't last long when he whispered something on the older's ear, ❝punish me mister daddy.❞ and then licked his earlobe, sending shivers down to the superior's spine. ❝punish your bad boy.

mark groaned and pulled himself away from the blushing male. he then sat down on the bed and placed donghyuck on his lap, not doing anything but just staring at the innocent looking boy. donghyuck felt uncomfortable under mark's gaze and then can't help but look away instead of looking back at mark.

what kind of game are you playing early in the morning?❞ mark pulled the male closer, almost making him sit at his hard sensitive spot.