⌜ forty nine ⌟

inside the office filled with papers now scattered down the ground, opened laptop at the edge of the table, and files being stacked to be checked was already disregarded as the ceo is too busy doing a special something to even pay attention at those paperworks. he was too busy giving all his attention to someone to even stop for a moment and take time to look at the papers being delivered to his office.

i came here to give to you the flashdrive taeil hyung borrowed,❞ donghyuck breathed out as he admired the hungry looking superior in front of him who's also breathing so heavily. ❝not for my lips to be abused.

mark chuckled, getting even closer than ever to the desk where he placed donghyuck to sit on, holding on to the younger's thighs and making his legs wrapped around his hips. ❝this is your punishment.

the tanned male let out a confused sound as he ran his small hands on mark's hair, messing it up even more. ❝punishment?

connecting their lips again, mark kissed his lover as he snaked his arms around his slim waist. licking, sucking, and basically just doing wonders to donghyuck's now swollen lips. ❝you are supposed to stay at home and rest, not to be here and work.

smiling, donghyuck felt the lips slowly getting softer until mark settled with a gentle peck before pulling away and staring at his beautiful smiling lover.

placing a hand on donghyuck's obvious baby bump and caressing it, mark showered donghyuck back again with soft kisses. ❝you're pregnant, you shouldn't tire yourself.

i'm not doing anything tiresome..❞ again, he was being silenced by the superior who's kissing him again like his life depends on it. ❝love..

sshh,❞ mark hushed him down, ❝this is your punishment, remember?

donghyuck rolled his eyes as he pushed mark gently away from him. ❝what kind of punishment is this?❞ pouting, the tanned male threw his hands around mark's shoulders as the superior went to dig in on his exposed neck. ❝kissing, really?

i must say, this is the best punishment. i don't want to hurt you.❞ giving kitten licks trailing up to donghyuck'd jaw, mark went back to smashing his lips to the younger's once more. ❝and who said i'm only going to kiss you?

donghyuck gasped when mark pulled him at the edge of the desk, scared that he might fall which caused him to wrap his legs around the older's hips very tight. ❝don't you dare do that ever again! gosh, that surprised me.

sorry love.❞ mark chuckled before placing kisses down to donghyuck's collarbones while his hands went to grope donghyuck's plum peaches. ❝now, on to my punishment hm?