⌜ thirty three ⌟

❝curse johnny and ten

curse johnny and ten.❞ the cute looking male stood behind the reception desk, being forced to interact and be of service to the people coming in and out of the building. ❝why can't i be pregnant and take a leave for months just like ten?

jungwoo is supposed to be at the security room, watching drama to different kinds of room. call him creepy but it's his form of entertainment. his favorite drama of all time is inside the ceo's office where in the tea starts once the secretary goes inside. but now he has to be transferred and replace johnny behind the counter just because his future-to-be husband is pregnant and he needs to take over him inside that specific department where his husband is working. that actually isn't a problem if only there's no one replacing jungwoo to be at the security room but mark had to be an asshole for him and find a new worker to replace jungwoo and assigned that new worker to be at the security room.

be careful of what you say.

jungwoo looked up from his desk and immediately groaned upon seeing a familiar face. ❝what are you doing here lucas?

the superior from another company placed a hand on his chest, looking so offended. ❝that's quite disrespectful of you.

oh right, they are at their workplace and not at that beach house where a lot had happened. jungwoo managed to force out a smile and composed himself from punching this giant that's surely enjoying the moment. ❝may i help you mr. wong?

oh, you sure can be of help.❞ the man leaned forward with that annoying smirk on his face, leaning so close to jungwoo just for the male to be the only one to hear what he is going yo be saying. ❝i have a big problem down there and— ouch!

sometimes i wonder,❞ jungwoo sighed and pushed the man away after hitting him on his head. ❝how did a man like you become a ceo?

the people around them, may they be just a passers by or working along with jungwoo behind the desk, were interested to watch the interaction between the ceo from another company and this ordinary worker. they were shocked to see how violent jungwoo had become to the ceo, to someone that has a high rank in the company.

clicking his tongue, lucas then pouted at the male and decided to drop the jokes aside. he didn't want to get hit again. but surely, he won't go easy later with this male right in front of him. ❝mark called me and asked me to come over.

what are you waiting for, go to his office.❞ jungwoo said as he looked away from lucas and started to avoid him, really standing out in the man's eyes.

usually, people would be craving for his attention and would treat him ever so dearly with full of love and affection. yet, jungwoo right here, just had to be so violent and not mention they rude way he speaks to someone who has a high rank than him. even with that undesirable attitude, lucas' heart is beating so fast and he somehow is attracted to the male because of that. oh how much he had missed the feeling of falling in love.