⌜ twenty eight ⌟

❝we are gathered here today—❞

we are gathered here today—

jaehyun yawned and cut off mark's sentence, ❝in an ungodly hour.

yuta laid his back down the sofa and his eyes giving up. taeil laid on top of yuta and just slept there, his head comfortably laying on top of the japanese's chest. don't get these two wrong, taeil has no plans of being in a relationship or whatsoever and yuta secretly already has someone. they are just this close, best of friends.

it's six in the morning though.❞ mark then eyed on a specific person who's the only one excited to hear the news he's about to announce. even these two people whom mark has discussed with first about this news are too tired to listen yet, this one person was smiling and sitting down the ground with a smile on his face. ❝what are you doing here jaemin?

mark was sure that he only called those who works for him, why was jaemin there?

i miss having a meeting together with you guys.❞ jaemin chuckled before tilting his head to the side curiously. ❝and, aren't you supposed to call everyone that works for you?

they all wondered what jaemin meant by that but after scanning the big living room which they are having a small meeting, they already understood what jaemin meant.

jungwoo blinked slowly as he could already feel his eyes betraying him. ❝where's donghyuck?

now, their attention went to mark, except for taeil and yuta who are sleeping peacefully down the sofa. jaehyun was sitting next to the most obvious couple but he was too sleepy to feel the wrongness of being single. not to mention taeyong rejecting him in giving his number.

he's sleeping.❞ mark simply said.

jaehyun gasped dramatically, ❝and you never bothered to wake him up?

jungwoo placed a hand on his chest, finding it unfair. ❝and you even forced to us to wake up.

the ceo rolled his eyes at the two, ❝stop being so dramatic.❞ his eyes then went to a tall giant coming down from the stairs looking so dead and a baby beside him also looking dead. ❝good morning lucas.

the said male darted his dead eyes at mark and then pointed his own face, ❝does this look good to you?

the baby forced to drag his on feet to jungwoo's direction and lazily wrapped his small arms around the male's legs. ❝mommy, carry me.

why does he call you mommy?❞ jaehyun questioned as he watched jungwoo carrying the baby and just let the baby sleep on his shoulder.

he looks like my wife.❞ lucas said as he made his way to jungwoo who looks tired from carrying the baby. lucas leaned down to match the male's height and for the baby to hear his whisper. ❝come here baby.