1

Ten Years later

"I'm home."Namjoon opened the door to his and Jin safe house."Ah Hey Namjoon!"Jin shouted seeing Namjoon entering the house."Hey Jin."Namjoon close the door and locked it behind him and walked toward his bedroom.He throw his bag and tie on his bed and went back to the living room.

"Your hungry? I already cooked dinner if you want."Jin said looking at Namjoon who is throwing his body on the couch."Nah...I already ate dinner just now."Alright."

"Hey i think there's another person with ability."Namjoon looked at Jin as soon as the word left Jin mouth."Wait what?" Jin stood up and said"He literally control water in the back of the shop where he thought no one was looking.I was looking at him the whole time."Jin explained."Hm...If he is an ability user we have to meet him right away...Did u read his mind and found clues about him?"

"Please.Of course i did.His name is Jeon Jungkook.He lives in a rural area.His address is XXXXX and if he's not there,he is probably at the cafe or just wondering around.He also got a serious family issues."Namjoon checked his phone."Hm...7:00 pm"We should search for him now."Yes sir."Jin and Namjoon walked toward their bedroom and got changed.

"Lets just go"They walked out of the door and decided to go to his house first.The house is pretty big and they can hear a few laughter inside.Namjoon rang the doorbell and a woman in her 40 come out."Yes?"Um...Excuse me ma'am do you know where Jeon Jungkook is?"Namjoon asked the lady she shook her head and ask "who are you two?"We are his friends from elementary school.Do you have any idea where he might be?"Oh I don't know.He's probably at his high school for night study session."Namjoon and Jin thanked the lady and started roaming around hoping to found him.

"Ow!"Namjoon bump into a high school student."Oh I am sorry kiddo."Namjoon held out his hand to help the student when Jin suddenly asked."Wait...Are you Jeon Jungkook?"The boy nodded slowly and Jin clapped his hand with Joy."Oh good finally found you!"Jungkook accept Namjoon help and stand up."Say, why don't we go to the cafe and talked?"Jin asked the teenager."Um...No thanks."He was about to leave when Namjoon grab his shoulder and said "We want to help you."

"What?"

(The freaking thing is, my grammar is the worst thing ever ughhsbcjvjfnfkcbdk i am so mad right now)