6

"Um...Taehyung I know your scared and confused right now but...We're just trying to help you."Jin smiled reassuringly at Taehyung who is hiding behind Jungkook."Come on Tae-hyung they help you just now."Taehyung hesistated at first but then he just followed Jungkook order."Take a seat you two.So...Your name is Kim Taehyung right?"Jin asked.He nodded before sitting down next to Jungkook.

"This is probably a sensitive question but since when does he started?"Namjoon asked."Well...Ever since mom die."Namjoon nodded and try to explained things to Taehyung."Ah I see.So...We're like...Family now?"Jin nodded."Well now that we are family,What do you want for dinner Taehyung?"Anything is fine..."Taehyung said shyly."Then how about...Chicken soup?"Taehyung nodded."Well...I am gonna pass."Namjoon said standing up."Ah not again.Eat with us..."Namjoon shooked his head and walked away while Jin whine like a baby.

"Ah...Darn it."Jin mumbled before going to the kitchen."Why don't you go to shower first?"Taehyung think a little and said"sure.Where's the bathroom at though?"Its right next to your room.The middle one."Jin shouted from the kitchen.He heard them talking Since they were talking pretty loudly."Thanks hyung.I am going now."Taehyung stands up and walked upstairs leaving Jungkook alone."Hyung can I help?"Jin just nodded and asked him if he can chopped some vegetables.He nodded take some vegetables to chopped.

"So....What's up about Namjoon?"Jungkook asked."Ah that.He is just looking through the government files copies."Jungkook was so shocked that he almost cut his finger with the knife."Woah be careful Kook."Jin said and laughed a little at his shocked face."WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THOSE FILES COME FROM?!"Jungkook asked in disbeliefs."Jin laughed more and explained to him."He always sneak in there and surprisingly no one exactly noticed and cared.most of the time he escaped unharmed but sometime unfortunately not.He always wear mask though.No one know his face."Jungkook sighed and continue chopping the vegetables."I see."

Taehyung comeback downstairs and see both Jungkook and Jin is putting the meal on the table."Hey Tae! Come and eat!"Jungkook shouted.He nodded and went to sit next to Jungkook."You just eat first I will try to make Namjoon eat."They nodded as Jin walked upstairs.

"Our life will never be normal"

Hi! So...The others didn't appear yet but please wait! they will soon! No worries! Oh and if you think this fanfic suck I am sorry.Bye~