37

The boys wake up at 6:00 in the morning and went back to their home.(Except TXT because Jin want them to live together with BTS).

"Oh well.Things have finally calm down after a while."Namjoon said leaning back on the couch."Yo Namjoon when should we go back home?"Jin asked peeking his head out from the kitchen.Namjoon look at his watch and decided to go back right away and Jin nodded taking off the apron he's wearing.

After saying goodbye to BangPD,They got into the car with TXT member and drove back to their house.Jin who was driving is feeling a little tired and the ride took so long.Namjoon offered to drive and he allow him cause surprisingly,he never break the car...Yet at least.

"Alright open your eyes sleeping princes! We're here!"Namjoon clap his hand causing some of them who is sleeping groan and luckily Yoongi didn't sleep.They got into the house and started doing their own things.

Jin and Jimin cook lunch.

Namjoon and Suga homeschooling Soobin and Taehyun.

Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling while watching iron-man movies.

Hoseok and Yeonjun reading some comic.

Beomgyu and Kai sleeping on the couch.

Like a totally normal family.

You see,Yeonjun never know how normal family feel like.His parents never got along neither is his sibblings.He's been alone his entire life until the day he discovered he has superpower.He is terrified so he ran away from home and meet Soobin.

"So...Suga hyung are you supposed to multiply 2 with 3?"Suga nodded and Soobin write down the answer.Taehyun was still confuses so Namjoon carefully explain it to him.He is so happy when he understand it and ended up finishing all of the question.Namjoon chuckled and explain the next method to Taehyun.

If your wondering what Taehyun superpower is, he can turn any object to metal.He discovered his power while he was helping his father removing some grass on his old house backyard.The grass that he touched become grayish and heavy so he was confuse.After a while,he understood that he has superpower but his parents disowned him after that because of his brother word.

He ended up meeting Yeonjun and here he is.

"Boys! Lunch is ready!"They decided to stop and went to the dining room table to eat.Beomgyu and Kai is still sleeping since they are the one that decided to choose sleep rather than eat.

Suddenly,While they were eating and chatting....

The doorbell rang..

-----------------

Im tired!!!!