47

"Jimin,you said your dad never came home right?"Hoseok asked."Yeah.Why asked?"Jimin said turning to face him.Hoseok was about answer when Yoongi shushed them."Theres someone here.We gotta be quiet."Shinwon then quickly ran to a white door and try to open it using a paper clip.

A/N: I gotta say something before continuing.This book might end forcefully because i wanted to change into a new account and I'm busy judging some book for a writing competition so I'm gonna apologized right away.Anyway,continue on reading.

"It's unlock.Let's go in''Shinwon said and they nodded.Shinwon carefully open the door and peek inside before telling them to come along with him.They went inside and Chang gu close the door behind him.Jimin take look inside the room and find a black door in front of them.The room is pretty much empty so they went ahead to the black door.Suddenly they heard a voice from inside yelling "TELL ME!"They recognize the voice almost immediately and Jimin was trying to open the door before Yoongi grab his hand."Hyung.Let me go.Thats Taehyung voices!"He whispered shouted.

Yoongi shook his head and tightened his grip on Jimin hand."Calm down.We can't rush in.Its too risky."Jimin whisper shouted at him again "Hyung!"Hongseok cough catching Yoongi's attention.Yoongi keeps his grip on Jimin hands and turn to Hongseok."I can try to see what's happening and help us planned when should we go inside.Should I?"Yoongi nodded and sat Jimin down next to Hoseok in order for him to calm down.

"Be careful Hongseok.Don't overused your power."Hui advice.He simply nodded and everyone decided to sat down and rest.Jimin sat quietly next to Hoseok looking at his,Jungkook and Taehyung photo.Yoongi spare him a glance before turning his attention to Yuto."So,Hongseok power is to see through things huh?"Yuto nodded.

"Hey...I know this is not a right time for this but..."Yoongi begin.Yuto raised his eyebrows waiting for Yoongi to continue."Why did you left me with dad? Why didn't you stay?"Yuto stay silent before sighing."Dad has gone insane after mom died.It only got worse when he discover that I had superpower.He literally yell at me and threatened me.Thats's why I left."Yoongi turn to him."what did he say?"Yuto shut his mouth.

"To kill you"