9

(Listen to it while reading if you want.😁😁)

Yoongi is heading towards his and Heosok house to pack their thing.He open the door to find an usual silence.To be honest,his life is quiet boring before he took Heosok in.He meet Heosok in school at math class.At first he just want to borrow a ruler not really wanting to be friend with him but then they just started hanging out a lot and become best friend and then Heosok decided to tell his past.Yoongi being the kind hearted person he is decided to take Heosok in and thats how they lived together.

He went into his and Heosok shared bedroom and started packing all the things that he and Heosok need.The last things that he took was both his and Heosok family photo.Heosok is a really kind person.He aren't even mad at his mother for leaving him but instead blame himself for being a burden to her.Yoongi wipe his tears remembering his and Heosok past.He then carried the back and walked toward the door when he suddenly remembered that its 7:01 which mean theres a possibility his father would come home.

And...He is right.His father is at the door.

"Yoongi where are you going? Where is Heosok?"Yoongi gulped.He did want to leave but his father would be devastated.His father already lose his wife he doesnt want to hurt him by leaving him too."...Um...Hey dad.Listen I-"He was cut off when suddenly a lots of mutant extermination teams comes to the door."Crap."He muttered.His father knew about his power.He is stuck and cant do anything anymore.He closed his eyes.I got no choice...

He clicked his finger and a fire started behind him.At first just a bit but then it started spreading.The team back away from the door leaving an opening at the door.He dashed out and clicked his finger again stopping the fire.The team turned around to find no one was there.Yoongi ran all the way to the house before stopping and look around to make sure no one is following him.He sighed in relief and went inside after closing the door.

It will be bad if he is caught.

"Save me..."

I said I wouldnt update but i did I am quiet a liar.😂😂😂Hope you like the update.Dont you wounder who said Save Me? theres one person left right? who is it that said save me?😊

Anyway here

A Namjin photo.See ya!😁😁😁👋👋

Author-nim out!