46

"Alright are you guys ready?"Namjoon asked turning to all of the member who nodded as response."Taehyung and Jungkook,be careful while talking to the president ok?"Jungkook and Taehyung nodded."Lets go."Jin walk toward the car and started it while Hoe-Taek ride in another.Their car could not fit all of them unfortunately so Pentagon has to take Hoe-Taek's car.

Some members fell asleep while some don't.The car ride was silent and comfortable.It was raining outside so its a bit cold.Luckly,most of them are wearing hoodies so it can protect them from the cold at least a little bit.They arrive after a while and the members get out from the car.

"We'll be going now."Jin give them a thumb up."Good luck and be careful."The members quietly entered the building through the backdoor."Remember the plan guys."They nodded.They were about to leave before Namjoon said to all of them."Teamwork made the dream work.Remember that."
"We will."The BTS member said smiling at the man they are grateful to.

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the president room while the others try to find E'dawn.

"Be careful guys."Jungkook said to them."You two be careful too."Jimin smile to them before walking away from them with the others."Let's go Jungkook.I remember where his room is since I visit it a lot."Jungkook nodded and followed his hyung.They walked silently before Jungkook decided to break it."Hyung,I...Is it true that your mom was killed by a mutant?"Taehyung froze and Jungkook also stop walking.

He stay silent before answering."Jungkook-ah...The person who killed mom is not...A mutant...Its a human."Jungkook eyes widen in surprise."B-but hyung...They said in the news that a mutant kill her!"He shook his head."Its...human Kook.I know because...Because I saw it..."Jungkook stay silent.Then they see a door opening in front of them.

Taehyung grab Jungkook hand and ran into another room before closing the door and locking it.Its an unused storage room so no one would come hopefully."Taehyung-hyung."Taehyung turn to Jungkook."I saw it with my own two eyes Jungkook.The person who killed my mom is..."He hesitated."Is the president."Jungkook gasp in horror.Taehyung look at the ground.

Flashback

Taehyung was walking in front of the president office before he heard his mother voice in there.He thought that he want to call his mom but when he was going to open the door,he heard his mom and the president arguing."Mr. Park! They are just an innocent teenager! What are you thinking!?"Mr. Park sigh loudly."Miss. Nara, they are mutant.They are dangerous creature that should be destroyed!"He argued back.

"Mr. Park.How can you say that when your son is clearly a mutant!"She scold again.Mr.Park slap his mom across her face.He wants to barge in and help his mom but suddenly someone grab him from behind harshly and throw him into the room.His mom eyes widen realizing Taehyung was there while Mr. Park laugh evilly.The person that grab Taehyung is actually his father.

"Dad! Let me go! What are you doing?!"His dad pinned him to the ground not saying anything."Now now.Peeking is bad Tae."Taehyung cringe at his nickname being called by a villain.Suddenly,His mom grab a cup that was on his desk and slam it on his head.He scream in pain and slap her again."Mom!"His mom was about to get up before Mr. Park kick her stomach and grab her neck.

Taehyung was begging him to stop but Mr. Park ignore the begging.Taehyung dad didn't say or doing anything but pinning Taehyung.Mr. Park strangle his mom until she stop struggling signalling that her heart has stop beating.Taehyung eyes widened.He is terrified and his dad finally let him go.He ran to her and shook her begging her to wake up.

"Clean this mess up."Mr. Park said to his dad who only nodded and called some guard in.Taehyung refused to let her go so the guard hold him and he turn to the president."Why?!"Mr. Park scoffed."She is one stubborn woman."Taehyung was beyond mad.He trust Mr. Park.He trust his dad.Yet this is the what he got from trusting them?!"I'll destroy you! I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!"

"Good luck with that Tae."He smirked.

End of flashback

"...I try to do so actually but it never work.Jimin....He is Jimin dad.I...I actually want to ruin Jimin because of his dad when I see him at school before.But he is kind,caring,funny and friendly.Theres no way I can do that."Jungkook nodded.He is surprised that Jimin dad was such a jerk.He pull Taehyung into a hug."Good job Taehyung.Thanks for not doing so."

Taehyung relax in his dongsaeng embrace and suddenly he remembered his mom.

"Good job Taehyung."

Tears are falling down his face as he remember his mom.He love her so much.He wants to see her.He wants to hug her but he can't.Jungkook notice that Taehyung was fighting back his tears so he hug him tighter."Its okay hyung.Just let it all out."Taehyung started to cry.He hug Jungkook tighter as if Jungkook is gonna disappear once he let him go.

Jungkook smile sadly patting his hyung head to comfort him.

"I won't leave you too hyung."

__________________________

Sorry for not updating! This chapter is Taehyung real backstory so I hope you enjoy it! Its also longer than usual.see ya later!

Author-nim out!