48

(A little bit of cussing ahead)

Jungkook and Taehyung walk toward the president room again.After Taehyung breakdown,Jungkook decided to stay quiet and leave Taehyung alone for a while.After walking in silence for a few minutes,they arrived at the office.Taehyung is confused to see the door wide open and the messy office.He turn to see Jungkook face who is also confused."Why is it wide open? He's so secretive about his office..."Taehyung ask himself out loud.He then went inside the office and look around it.Jungkook stay outside watching the hallway to make sure there's no one there.Taehyung then take a look at the scattered paper on the desk.It's information regarding the mutant and...Jungkook.His eyes widen before putting the paper back on the desk.

Suddenly he notice there's a key on the desk so he decided to take it just in case.Finally he decided to stop snooping around and went back to Jungkook."Did he run away or something?"Jungkook ask.Taehyung shrugged and pull Jungkook along the hallway to find their team member.Then he notice a white door at the side.

He don't remember that door beng there before so He stopped in his track."What is it hyung?"Jungkook asked."This door...I'm pretty sure there's no door here the last time I come here..."He let go of Jungkook hands and examine it.Then he put his hand in his pocket and take out the key he stole from the office.He put the key in the keyhole and heard the 'click' sound signalling that it's unlock.

"Bingo"He thought before opening the door carefully and peeking in.He then saw him.He instantly feel anger raging inside him.Jungkook notice this and place his hand on the elder shoulder.Taehyung try to calm down and close his eye's before instantly opening them and push the door open and went inside with Jungkook following behind him.

Mr.Park smirk at Taehyung."Ah...Hey TaeTae.What do you have for me today."Taehyung is beyond angry."Why..."Mr.Park smile innocently."WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BETRAY MY MOM?!"Jungkook flinch when he heard Taehyung scream that word at Mr Park.He have never seen Taehyung so angry before so this is a totally new side of Taehyung.Mr Park only chuckled at him.Taehyung scream again."I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU BASTARD!"

"TELL ME!"