45

"Talk to the president?"The Pentagon member eyes when wide except for their leader,Hoe-Taek."Hm...I'm planning to do so too but I think its far too risky."He commented.Namjoon look at his member and back at Hoe-Taek."No.I think we can do this.We just need to make a really good strategy and be extra careful."

The Bts member nodded in agreement and Taehyung spoke up."I can help with talking to the president part."Jungkook look at him with a worried expression but then return his look toward Namjoon with a still worried face.Yuto raised an eyebrow."How?"Yoongi decided to answer for him."His father is the President best friend.I think Taehyung knows the president am I right?"Taehyung nodded.

"I can talk to him after we sneak in."Jungkook speak up as well."I'll go with him."Namjoon decided not to argued.He knows how Jungkook is and how protective he is toward Taehyung.Taehyung did have an abusive father so Jungkook promise to himself that he would never let Taehyung suffered like that again."Alright.We can do this."

"So,Me and Seokjin will be on standby.We will be waiting in the car as getaway driver.The rest of you go in and we'll communicate using Shinwon power so boys,if you hear each other voice in your mind,thats just Shinwon.Be careful though, Don't let the government see you and carry items related to your power. for example Yoongi,carried a lighter it will make you stronger."They nodded.

"Yuto and Jimin you'll be guarding the facility discreetly.You don't have the power to be invisible but I know you guys can hide well using Jimin illusion power.The others will have to go around the facility and find E'Dawn.Hui will be leading you Understood?"Namjoon asked making sure.They nodded.

"Since we'll be going together tommorow you should just stay the night."The Pentagon member thanked the leader and began chatting with each other.Then some of then started to chat with the Bts member.Eventually,they started to laugh together and become more comfortable with each other.Once dinnertime come,Jin went to the kitchen with Hoseok to prepare dinner.

Hongseok offered to help but they turn him down saying that they'll be fine without help.

That night is peaceful and silent as they decided to sleep early to prepare for tommorow.

The day where they gonna ask for freedom officcially.

_______________________

Thanks for reading and voting! It will end soon!