16

Jin is currently cooking lunch for them in the kitchen. Both Namjoon and Yoongi are not back yet which make him a little worried.Heoseok is helping him cook too.He is pretty much a kind and quiet boy who loves to smile a lot and a little bit mischiveous but hey,whats new.Jungkook is watching TV along with Taehyung since he heard them gasped dramatically which make him chuckled.

Yoongi is not wrong about Hoseok being a kind boy though.He is the one that asked Jin to help and he is really good at it too."...So Hoseok.I heard that...You blamed yourself for being a burden to your mom."Hoseok is startled but then remember that Jin has a mind reading power."What make you think that?"Hoseok stay silent.It pretty much a heavy question.He sigh and decided to answer the elder."I am really mischiveous when I was a child and my parent is very poor.I love chocolate bar you know but sometimes they cant even bought that for me.I love them so much because even though we are poor,we love each other.Then one day...She bring me to the amusement park.Rather than happy,I am confused.We were poor.Why did she bring me there? She told me to close my eyes for a bit.Me being a stupid kid did what I was told and when I open my eyes...She is gone.She only left me a chocolate bar."Jin nodded and Hoseok sigh feeling guilty and sad.

Jin wash his hand and pat eoseok head."Its okay.Theres still people who loves you.I mean...Look at Yoongi.He even took you in after he met you.I am pretty sure he hate it when you said its all your fault when its not."Hoseok smile a little and Jin give him a reassuring grin."Now,lets finish this up before those two come back 'kay?"Hoseok nodded and both of them went back to work.

"Thanks Hyung."

Wooooohooo I just update my for your happiness book so does that count as double update? lmao.Hope you enjoy this chapter! Author-nim out! ;)