13

Jimin silently close the door behind him.Usually,he would said "I'm home" quietly but this time,he won't.Cause he will never come back again."Jimin? Get ready for practice."His mom said to him as soon as he entered but he ignored her.He is done.He doesn't want to live in this place anymore.Its not even home.Its hell.He went straight to his bedroom and slam the door shut.

Jungkook said that he and Taehyung would be waiting right in front of his house.He hurriedly packed all of his clothes and things. that woman is not his mother.She is just a woman who try to controlled his lives.He close the zipper of his bag and put on a hoodie and a pair of jeans.He pull the hood up and walked outside."Jimin.Where are you going?"Jimin ignore his mother question and went straight to the front door.His sister suddenly open the door causing Jimin to hit his head on the door.

"Oh hey loser.Sorry."She said sarcastically.Instead of talking back however,he stand up and walked outside ignoring his sister.His mother run toward him and blocked his way.Jungkook and Taehyung who is hiding behind his house pillar turned to look at them.She slapped Jimin as Jimin has a shocked look on his face."What do you think your doing?"Jimin caressed his cheek and answered:
"Mom.I am tired.I...Am leaving this place.I don't want to call this place home.It hurts being here.It doesn't feel like home.It feels like a place that only pained anyone who went into it.Beside,you never cared about me before so move it."He shoved his mom out of his way and walked outside the gate."I am not coming back here."He said turning to his mom and sister.He then tell Jungkook and Taehyung to come out.They then leave together not caring about Jimin mother.

"Welcome to the family Jimin!"

Here ya go.I am really tired but you guys like it so I just did this for you all.Its been a while since I update anyway.Hope you like it.Author-nim out!