27

"M-Mommy? Why are we in here? Where's daddy?" Jin ask his mom who is hugging him tightly.She stay silent not answering the boy question.The chaos outside the closet is getting worse."...J-Jin sweetie,Mommy gonna go out for a bit okay?"Jin was scare of the dark so he shook his head."Mommy...I'm scare of the dark."Jin said with tears in his eyes.

His mom just gave him her phone and told him to call namjoon if something happened (cause Namjoon has his own phone.)He hesitated but nodded anyway.

THUD

A loud thud echoed through the living room.Jin slap himself in the face right after he realized what happened before checking if anyone is awake.Luckily, all of them are still asleep.They're probably tired Jin thought before going to the bathroom to wash up.He comes out after a few minutes and headed straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.Thats when he realized...

Its Thursday
6:45 pm

He stop himself from cussing before going to wake the maknae line."Yah wake up.You have school."Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung wake up.They try to processed what Jin said to them before yelling "OH S- I mean SNAP!"They said in unison and run upstairs

A/N: Btw,They got three bathroom.One downstair,two second floor,three kitchen.

Taehyung and Jungkook come back downstairs and walked toward the kitchen.Jin read their mind immediately and speak before they even ask."There's one next to the storage room in the living room and there next to the cabinet."They nodded and Jungkook walk away from the kitchen while Tae went into the kitchen bathroom.

All of the maknaes (beside EXO's) is gone because of school.Thus leaving only Soobin with the hyung.Soobin was supposed to go to school but he doesn't have enough money to go to school along with them.The others offer to give their money to him but he rejected it saying its unfair that he doesn't earn the money himself.He is the leader after all so he always take care of the member.Even though Yeonjun is the oldest, Soobin told him to go to school.Both Yeonjun and Soobin is the one that earn the money for group.

"Alright.Enough storytelling author-nim."

"Well,What do we do about PENTAGON? Accept their offer?"Soobin said placing the paper on the table.This kid doesn't need school...They thought."I'm not sure...Should we?"Mark said looking at Namjoon."Is it really a good idea? We will have to drag the newbies into this."Baekhyun crossed his leg looking at others.

"Alright.Maybe we gotta do this after all."Suho said to all of them.Yoongi and Hoseok stay silent listening to the discussion that is turning into chaos real quick.Yoongi sigh and slam his hand on the table.They settle down and look at the man."Its okay if you decided to accept it.Me,Hoseok and everyone already agreed to it."Yoongi said to them

They stay silent before Namjoon decided to speak."Then...

We'll accept it."

______________________________________

Okay heres a chapter for ya.Sorry I forgot to update and was short on idea...😅😂😂Hope you enjoy it.

Author-nim,Out!