29

The group arrive at the place Hoe-taek told them to and open the door.The TXT member is feeling pretty scare despite already meeting PENTAGON a lot before.Soobin doesn't seem scare at all.He just have an unreadable expression on his face not saying anything.

Namjoon,JB,Soobin and Suho step forward waiting for the group."Hey there."They look up at the abandoned house staircase to see Jinho looking down at them."How long has it been seen we last saw each other? Two years?"He sounded looking at then with a blank expression.Namjoon look up and said "Yes.Two years.What do you want?"His voice is cold and harsh making the new member (except Yoongi) feel scared.

"You do know we don't know anything about E'dawn right?"Soobin said to him.He is such a brave boy...Hoseok thought while him? he is so weak that everytime he got called name when he was in school, Yoongi is the one that need to protect him.He always feel useless everytime Yoongi protected him.Yoongi keep saying that he is not a burden but he always doubt it.

"You think we believe that bullcrap?"Suho then snapped and suddenly a lightning is heard.From inside the house."What is wrong with you?! We already said that we know nothing about him! Don't blame us to believe that you have found someone that take him away from you guys!"Jinho angrily throw a shard of mirror to Suho and luckily Namjoon manage to shield him using his ice.

Yoongi stay silent.The others seems afraid but he just doesn't feel anything.Hoe-Taek then come out from one of the room with others behind his back."You got problem with Jinho?"Hoe-Taek ask Suho who just look away not wanting to argue.Soobin is also feeling piss off and scoff."Who knows where the heck did you got the idea of us taking your precious E'dawn from you guys."

"Your just a kid and you talk to me like that? disrespectful piece of crap."Hoe-Taek then suddenly appear in front of Soobin and kick his stomach causing him to collapsed on the floor coughing."You know what happened when you mess with us.Yah,Yuto do something to this kid.'Yoongi decided that he had enough keeping quiet and snapped his finger causing a big fire to appear in front of Yuto.Yuto was so shocked that he fell down on the floor.

"Alright I think that's enough."Yoongi give a death glare at the group.The others was stunned by his courage meanwhile he just stand there."Yah,This new kid is quiet brave."Yuto chuckled getting back up."You know,talking is making me boring.I might as well spill some beans."Yoongi said looking up

"E'dawn was captured by the government."

__________________

Wahhh I make another cliffhanger.Sorry.😂😂😂See ya later!

Author-nim Out!