43

"I swear people should stop coming to our house."Namjoon said and walk toward the door.He open it and saw Yuto with a wet clothes and serious expression."Yuto?"Then the other PENTAGON member come out behind him and tackle him down.Namjoon is surprised that they would do that Yuto their own member.

"Yuto told you guys about our plan didn't he?"Shinwon asked.Namjoon stay quiet before Yuto shouted."They done nothing wrong! Just let them be Hoe-Taek!"He hissed.Hoe-Taek kick him in the face causing him to fall backward onto the wet grass.Namjoon turn to Hoe-Taek."Hey,why don't we just talk about this like a mature adult rather than using violent?"Namjoon asked calmly.Hoe-Taek scoffed.

"I can't trust you guys at all Namjoon.Your the last one that had talk to E'dawn right?"Namjoon was about to answer before Yoongi come to the door."I'm the last person who had seen him Hoe-Taek."Yuto look toward his step-brother."Can you prove it?"Yoongi took out his phone and type something in the google.He shows a picture of a park that was located not far from their house.

"This park has cctv.You can sneak in and watch it."Hoe-Taek stay silent before sighing."...You win this time.Get up Yuto.We'll get going and come back tommorow.This time,we'll talk it out."Namjoon nodded and they left.Namjoon close the door behind him and sigh in relief.

"You really save me back there Yoongi.Thanks."Just then,the other members come to the door."What happened?"Namjoon explain what just happened and they explode with joy."Finally!"They cheered happily.

1 Hour later

Namjoon and Yoongi is sleeping soundly on the couch exhausted while the other members is watching movies."We're gonna mend our relationship with PENTAGON soon.Hope we'll be able to do it."Jin sounded and all of them agreed.Its been a while since they even managed to talk normally so this is such a good luck.

Jin happily lean back on the couch before closing his eyes and fell asleep.

____________________

I Need to end this fanfic soon.😂😂😂