23

Namjoon welcome the two groups in and close the door before him.He turned  to look at the boys."Alright so...These guys in my right is Got7 and...These youngsters in my left is TXT."The others just bow their head respectfully.Both the TXT and Got7 groups bow too and take a seat on another sofa."Well anyway,I think you guys should talk with each others and try to know each other better first before we discussed the real reason I asked you guys to come here.Noted that TXT is younger than us."Namjoon said to them.

Anyway I need to say something first.Like,I didnt know TXT and Got7 that much so...They might be a little weird.Sorry guys.I just watch crown and still in a process to enter both TXT and Got7 fandom.😂😂Anyway yeah thats all.

"So...Uh...This is getting pretty awkward..."Jungkook sounded.Both Namjoon and Jin left the two groups alone with the boys to bought some groceries or so they said.The other groups chuckled nervously.Both TXT and Got7 meet sometimes but never really talk to each other about something that's not related to government or something like that.

"Um...Should we...Introduce ourselves...?"Taehyung suddenly suggested.The boys stay silent for a bit before nodding."Should I start?"The others nodded at Taehyung and he started to introduce himself."Um...My name is Kim Taehyung and I am 16 years old."

"My name is Park Jimin.I am 16 years old.Nice to meet you."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook.I am 15 years old."

"My name is Jung Hoseok.I am 19.Good to see you."

"My name is Min Yoongi.I am 20 years old."

The TXT members nodded and chukled."You guys are older than us."They said."Let me start first then.I am Soobin.Choi Soobin and I am 14 years old.I'm also the group leader.Nice to meet ya hyung."He said casually."Yah introduce yourself too guys."We know Soobin sheesh.I am Choi Yeonjun and I am 15 years old.Its nice to meet you."

"I am Choi Beom Gyu and I am 14 years old.Hello Hyung."

"I am Kang taehyun.My name sounds familiar to Taehyung-hyung name huh? Oh I am 13 years old."

"I am Kai Kamal Huening.Just call me Kai I am an American-korean so my name is a bit too long.I am 13 years old.Nice to meet you guys."

"Its our turn then!"JB shouted standing up and look at all of his members before turning to the boys."I am Im Jae Bum and I am 20.Yoongi and Hoseok Hi and nice to meet all of you guys."

"My name is Mark Yi En Tuan.I am from Taiwan and i am also 20 years old.Nice to meet you guys."

"My name is Jackson Wang Jia Er.I am a chinese.I am 19 years old.Nice to meet you."

"My name is Choi Youngjae.I am 19 as well.Hi everyone."

"My name is kunpimook but call me bambam.I am 19 as well.Good to see ya'll.I'm from Thailand."

"I am Yugyeom and...I am the youngest.I am 15 nice to meet you."

They then started chatting and telling stories.Thats where the friendship will begin.