24

"So,Now that you know each other,I'm gonna explain why exactly I call all of you here.As you know,Got7 was attack recently.The government find him despite us living in an rural area where no one would go to.I can just sneak in to get information but we can't let our guard down."He explain to all of them.

"They keep being attacked lately...What's up?"Soobin asked.Got7 is pretty much a careful kind of group who care for their and others safety.Its pretty strange."I don't know either Soobin.We will find that out soon.But first,we have to do something about this whole government thing.They are onto us.They already got Jackson profile so Jackson,be careful.Don't go to the public much."Namjoon advice.Jackson gives him a thumb up signaling that he understand it.

"So...What do we do about Got7?"Yeonjun ask to his hyung."I already cleaned the house behind our house so you guys just move in there.Its the most safest option.Now that it has come to this though,TXT I am gonna have to make you guys live near us too."The younger boy just nodded agreeing to his hyung."Just sleep here for tonight.We finish things tommorow."They nodded and lay on the floor.Namjoon chuckled before going to his room and take out two big blanket and futon.

"Sleeps on this.You might catch cold."They set the futon and blanket down and lay on it.The boys just returned to their room and sleeps.

The next morning

TXT and Got7 have already left by the time the boys wake up.(Which is 6:45 am)"We'll be going then!"Jungkook shouted earning a "Have a nice day!" from Jin.Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung then walked to their school while chatting about  TXT and Got7.They were walking through the school gate when they saw the principal car being park in front of them.(PARK Jimin.Get it?...I'll leave now.)"Ah its probably Lisa."Jimin said  the boys seeing the door open.Sure enough,Lisa come out from the car and wave toward them.They wave back and continue walking.

They will be separated for three subject and will be together for the whole day after.Jungkook is younger but he skips grade and enter the same classroom as them."Yo,I heard that your dad is causing some chaos at school yesterday."Jae-suk said to Taehyung who just give him a questioning look.Jae-suk is his friend from middle school and he is that kind of guy who likes to make people laugh and loves challange."He comes after you went home yesterday.Haha told me that he demanded to see you.You run away from home or something?"

Taehyung chuckled nervously at him and said"Kind of..."Jae-suk just nodded.He knows what kind of relationship Taehyung and his father has so he don't want to say anything about it."Whatever man.You dad deserved it."Jongkook who is sitting next to his and Jungkook table said to him."Yeah.Jongkook's right."Jungkook agreed and went to highfive  him.

"By the way,Jae-Suk,where's Seok-jin?"Jae-suk shook his head and continued to talk to Ji-hyo.Jungkook shrugged and went back to his seat.

Taehyung sat silently and uncomfortably.His dad is looking for him...

He is scare...

Wooo update is done.Maybe I update tommorow.Hope you like this baiii~

Author-nim,Out!