8

Namjoon ended up bringing both Heosok and Yoongi home since they agreed to stay there almost immediately."Have a seat both of you."Jin said to them.they just nodded and sat down next to each other."Tae! where in the world is my-Oh who is these two?"Jungkook stop mid-sentence noticing the two unfamiliar man."Ah they are new.That is Yoongi and the person next to him is Heosok."Both Heosok and Yoongi bow slightly."Ah...I see.Nice to meet you my name is Jeon Jungkook.Nice to meet you."Yoongi and Heosok shaked his hand."Well make yourself at home.Now excuse me.Tae?!"Jungkook run off trying to fun Taehyung.

"Sorry.Jungkook is quiet used to living here after only about 4 days..."They chuckled."So...why don't you guys tell us more about yourself and your past?"Namjoon asked.They hesitated at first but then just agreed."I'll started first then.The name is Min Yoongi and I live with my father.My mother passed away when I was 6 years old.She died because of Cancer.My dad just kinda left me at home all day.I never really see him these days.I can control and make fire."Yoongi said."O-ok.My turn.My name is Jung heosok and I was abandoned by mother when I was 5.I lived at the orphanage for a while and left when I turned 17.I live alone for about a few months and then Yoongi offered me to live with him since his father didn't care at all.I can animate object and control the weather."Namjoon nodded and explained everything to them and they nodded.

"Okay go and choose a room upstair and come back downstairs."Yoongi rub the back of his neck and said "Can I go back home to pack mine and Heosok things?"Namjoon looked at him and think for a minute."Sure.You want to take Heosok with you?"Yoongi shooked his head."Nah.I'll go alone"Heosok turned to him."You sure?"Yoongi nodded."Just tell me what you need and I do it for you."Heosok hesitated and sighed."Fine.Do you have paper and pen?"Namjoon handed the pen and paper to Heosok.

"I'm sorry..."