22

"So...We're going to introduce you guys to our allies and you can also call them friends."Namjoon said to all the people in the living room.Jin nodded his head and turned to others."We're gonna call their group Got7 and and TXT.There's also a few others but I am just gonna introduce them to you first."The others have a confused face."Why don't we name our group then hyung?"Jungkook suggested.Jin thought for a bit before agreeing.

"Why not? We are one group now.What are we gonna name them though?"Jin asked."Um...BST?"The others shooked their head.After a few name being spoken,a name caught their attention."Bangtan Boys? We can shorten it to BTS."The others agreed with the name making Taehyung who suggested it smile."Thats a good idea.Well done Tae."Taehyung thanked Jungkook for his compliment and turned back his attention to Namjoon and Jin.

"Anyway,they would be coming here soon."Jin said and the others nodded.They chatted for a while before they heard the doorbell ring.They turned their attention to the door.Namjoon stand up and open the door.

"Ah,finally your here."

"Hey Namjoon."

Sorry for the short update...I got a shot for vaccine today and I have to play a fricking Softbol so...I am exhausted.Hope you don't mind it much...Thanks for reading.😆😆Ciao~

Author-nim,
Out!