2

"H-help me?"Jungkook turned around to face the older man."Mhm."Jin hummed as a response."Come on lets go"Namjoon grab Jungkook wrist and drag him to the cafe."Dont worry about Namjoon he may seems scary but he is just a fluff ball."Jin whispered to Jungkook who just chuckled lightly.

"So,I heard you have ability as well is that true?"Namjoon began asking."H-how did you know? Dont tell me your with the government..."Jungkook look slightly scared as he try to back up from them."Hey we're not with government calm down.We also have abilities"Jin asked."...You did? How many abilities do you have?"He asked both of them.Namjoon took a sip from his coffee before answering him."I got one.He got two."Jin nodded and continued "I have the power to read mind and telekinesis.Namjoon can control and produce an ice."Jungkook nodded.

"Anyway I wanted to asked you about your family."Jin said to him before sipping his coffee."Pfftt.Family? They are just stranger who used me as source of fame."He chuckled and drink the orange juice that he ordered."And what make you say that?"Namjoon asked the younger to help him in some way.

"...I had a pretty normal childhood.My parents love me,scold me and stuff.Well...Until I am about...5 Years old i believe.My parents were...Killed and I was too young at the time so i was just placed in orphanage and...Believe me the government almost caught me before those stranger adopted me when i was 6.At first they were a good parents and all but then...They got their own son and only love me because of my good grade,look,dancing skill etc.They dont love me at all."Jin and Namjoon stay quiet.His past is rather complicated.

"We can help you Jungkook"