39

"....So your telling me that Yuto and Yoongi is step-brother?"Hoseok asked.He's not that surprised though.Its pretty obvious that Yuto try to protect Yoongi a lot so its pretty much obvious.

"Kind of, yes."Yoongi said scratching his head."That explain why he's so nice to you then."Yoongi nodded and turn his attention to the TV.

"Last night, Five mutant escaped the facility with the help of their friends.If you spotted anyone who look like the one in this picture,please call *****"

Namjoon turn off the TV and eat the rice that was prepared by Jimin and  Jin just now with some chicken  soup and tteokbokki."The news is driving me crazy..."They agreed with Taehyung's word and eat the delicious food.

"We can't run away forever...We need to stand up."Namjoon said to them.They turn to Namjoon and agreed with him."But...How?"Soobin asked curiousity filled his voice along with worries.

"Lets...Have a talk with the president."Jungkook choked on the soup he is drinking and Taehyung rubbed his back calming him down."Hyung...Isn't that roo risky?"Taehyung ask while giving a glass of water to Jungkook.

"Yeah it is...Its not like we have that much of a choice anyway."They stay silent.Namjoon sigh and spoke again."Listen,You guys knew how much I love you guys.If can,I want to give you the best live ever but I can't do anything to give you that..."They look at the leader and give him a soft smile.

"Don't worry hyung.Its not your fault that we got superpower.Its just...Kinda happened..."Yeonjun smile kindly at the leader.Yoongi chew on his food and swallowed it along with his word.He wanted to object the idea but its for the best so he stay quiet.

The dinner finished and everyone went back to their room except for Jungkook and Namjoon."What's wrong Jungkook? Something wrong?"The younger shook his head before turning to him."Hyung...You remember the...Time our parent pass away?"Namjoon froze before nodding.

"I...I don't mean to bring up bad memories but...Your parents..."Namjoon place his hand on the younger shoulder squeezing it gentlelly."Its fine Kook...I can tell you..."

______________________

And....I'm leaving it on cliffhanger now.