20

Jungkook open the door to be met with a silent house."Ah...They are telling the truth."Jungkook muttered."Oh well lets just go inside."Jimin and Jungkook nodded and walked inside.Taehyung then close and lock the door before going to shower.

Time skip

"Huh Jin-hyung left some curry for us.Should I heat it up?"Jungkook shouted from the kitchen."Oh sure.I an very hungry right now."Taehyung said looking up from the book he's reading.Jungkook nodded and began heating it up."Guys the curry is ready!"He yelled as soon as the curry finish heating up.Both Taehyung and Jimin went to the kitchen and prepared the table for their dinner.

They mess around while eating and laugh very happily.After the dinner,they wash the dishes while fooling around (again) and decided to watch some TV together.

~The hyung line~

"So...Uh...You must be curious about the whole orphanage thing huh?"Hoseok and Yoongi nodded."Well...You could say that me and Namjoon runs two orphanage.One a normal one.Two a mutant one.We never show our face to the normal orphanage but we did to the other one.Though all the staff there are really nice so they keep our secret."Hoseok and Yoongi then nodded.

Namjoon park the car and walked out of it.The others doing the same.

"Lets do this"

Jungkook: Guys I have some news! I think Author-nim have a new fanfic Idea or some of bts random stories so if you want check it out soon!

Namjoon:And if your wondering where she is...Lets just say she's watching Running man rn.😂😁

V:Anyway remember to check it out when it published! Bye!

Namjoon: one,two

BTS:BANGTAND-SAYONDAN OUT!