19

Hoseok walked toward the coffee shop that Hyun-ji group always been at.He spotted them right away since they are sitting in front of the shop.He walked toward Hyun-ji and grab him to the alleyway and shove him to the wall."Whoa! Hoseok,Why did you do that?"He asked as his friends walked towaed him helping him up.

"The real question is,why did you do that to Yoongi? What has he ever done to you?"Hoseok askes with a cold voice toward his ex-best friend."Yoongi? Ah...That.Well its not like he has any reason to live anymore is there? besides,he's a freak.He dont deserve to be our friend don't you think so?"Hoseok kick his stomach making him fall down gripping it.

"I don't know what am I thinking when I decided to make you my best friend.I am so stupid."Hoseok said to him and walk away.The group just watch him leave not wanting to fight even though they knew they will win.His phone then suddenly ring.He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it."Hello?"Jin voice then answer back to him."Hoseok can you fight?"He is confused."Why?"He asked."Just answer it!"

"Yeah...I can fight.Yoongi can too.What's up?"Jin then began to explain."We need to go and beat up some government man at the orphanage."Hoseok is confused.He never knew about this."I will explain later lets just go please..."Hoseok decided he would let it go and agreed to help them.

Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung

"Jungkook do you know where my math textbook at?"Jimin said checking his locker.By some coincidence,his,Jungkook and Taehyung locker is right next to each other."Um...Ah here.I accidentally take it."Jungkook handed the textbook to him and Jimin thanked him.Taehyung then received a text from Jin."Hey you two Jin-hyung said there's no one at home today."The look st each other with a confuse face.

"Oh well.Lets just let it be."They agreed and walked away.

Alright so...Uh...I noticed that people has stopped reading my fanfic but...I won't give up!

Jungkook: Ah...Thats our Author-nim.You're been putting yourself down a lot lately.

Well...I guess...Sorry.

Jin: Pfft its okay.Your just stressed.Dont give up.Fighting!

Thanks hyung!

All: Hope you enjoy it.BYE!