36

They arrived at BangPD house after an hour.BangPD is the one who took both Namjoon and Jin in after they lost their parents so he is basically their father.

Jin knock on the door and he open it looking at jin with a confuse face."Jin? What are you doing here? Its 2:00 in the morning."Jin apologized and explained what had happened.BangPD nodded and let all of them in before checking outside of the door and close it behind him locking it.

He signaled Jin to take the injured into one of the room and Jin nodded.They carried the TXT member and let Jin and BangPD handle the rest.The rest of the group decided to take a first-aid kit and treat their injuries using it.

"Alright.I don't think we should let them outside much.The government already got them once so we need to prohibited them from going outside much and Soobin,try to protect them as much as you can."They all nodded at Namjoon.Soobin decided to be a more better leader for their team and he really admired the elder.He is smart,Caring,Cool and everything he hope he has but he know he have his own personality.

Hoseok is treating Yoongi wound on his palm.Strangely enough,he doesn't know how exactly did it get there but it was bleeding really badly when he look at them.The wound doesn't feel as painful as it look at all though."What did I tell you about being careful Yoongi?"Yoongi flinched while Hoseok clean the wound.

"Oh shut it.Don't blame me.I don't know how it got there in the first place."Hoseok sigh and put some ointment on the wound and place a plaster on it."All done.Your good now?"Yoongi nodded and lean back on the couch.

Jin and all of the members came out from the room and sat down on the couch.Namjoon then turn to face BangPD who just came out of the room."Hey can we sleep here today BangPD?"He nodded and chuckled before going to the kitchen.Namjoon stood up and went into the kitchen as well.

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter im exhausted...