18

(Yeah...That video doesn't really fit but hey,he's a cool guy.)

"So...What did you guys want to talk about?"Yoongi asked looking at all of them.They're face is serious and Hoseok look like he's trying hard to not to cry and Yoongi just watch them with confusion."What's wrong?"They stay silent.Jin stand up and grab his wrist.He flinch since thats where he usually cuts.Wait...Did they found out?
He bit his lip nervously.Jin rolled his shirt up and...There it is.The scars from the cutting.

"What is this Yoongi?"Yoongi stay silen not wanting to answer Jin question.Hoseok then stand up too and go to him.He looked at Hoseok.He is trying so hard to not to cry."Yoongi.Jin asked you.What.Is.This?"His face has a mix of anger and worries."...Its nothing."Hoseok grab his wrist harshly making him flinch again and asked again."Yoongi.Where in the world is this scar come from?"He stay quiet not speaking and not daring to look at Hoseok in the eyes.

Hoseok sigh and turned to others."Can you please leave? I want to talk to him alone."He asked politely.The others understand it and walked out of Hoseok and Yoongi room."Yah.Min Yoongi.Tell me,why did you do this?"He said angrily.Yoongi is shocked."Your scary when you mad hoseok.Like I said,Its no-"Hoseok angrily cut him off."Don't say that its nothing.You obviously lying.Tell me now.Is it because of your depression?"Yoongi was taken aback by his response.

"Hoseok I...I don't have depression.What are you talking about?"He said trying to hide the fact that he probably did have it."Its too late Yoongi.I know it already.Stop lying to me and tell me!"Hoseok shouted at him.Yoongi is trying so hard to held back his tears.He failed eventually and ended up crying."I...I just don't want you to worry about me...I am not worth your time.Those jerk are right after all...I deserved to die."

Hoseok is beyond mad.Not at Yoongi but at the person that put Yoongi down to the point that he started cutting."...Its alright.I forgive you."Yoongi look at him.He look at Yoongi and smile.He handed a tissue to Yoongi who just took it and wipe away his tears."But,Tell me who said that to you?"Yoongi hesistated but Hoseok keep threatening him that if he didnt tell who it is,he won't forgive him.He sighed"...Fine.Its..."Hoseok wait for his answer.

"Hyun-Ji and his group..."

Your wondering who Hyun-Ji is huh? Alright alright.That will be answered later.Sorry for not updating...Been busy.Bye! Author-nim out! :)